What's new

Can anyone...........

No, you can't cancel 2,1,u+3, but you can cancel b+3,1+2 again. Also, the 2 in 1,1,2 is uncrouchable. Additionally, Quan Chi's skulls don't turn invisible anymore when another skull hits a wall. Actually, I'm not hearing the skulls hit the wall if I fire another one. I think any skulls out disappear when Quan Chi uses a second one, though I don't think that affects the game.

You always could link the Trance, but the last patch removed the ability to cancel the string. And don't worry, I'm posting everything I find...

EDIT: Sorry, behind Sky Drop still gets blocked on crouch-block. Had to have the dummy crouch-block after the Sky Drop already started, though. Is that how it was before?

trading iceball with trance is going to suck now.
That 10 frames would make that much of a difference? I've been able to come out of the ice and hit with b+2,1 consistently before this patch when trading with ice ball, so I think Quan Chi would still come out ahead in that trade with at least some follow-up.

Error

DF2+R2
I guess, how much is 10 frames? 1/6 of a second? Overreaction on my part then if it is.

Edit: Read somewhere that standing 4 seemed faster. <.<

I guess, how much is 10 frames? 1/6 of a second? Overreaction on my part then if it is.

Edit: Read somewhere that standing 4 seemed faster. <.<
Yeah, 1/6 of a second.

Really? I thought it seemed faster as well, but figured it was just me since I never use it... and still never will.