What's new

General/Other Calling Flash Mains

LEGEND

YES!
I want to make a Tech discussion thread for the Flash similar to the one i did for Sektor in MK9. Basically just post here if you wish to be tagged in such a thread, or when ever a new topic comes up

NOTE: Serious flash mains only

Ironheart

I don't have the game yet, but i should be getting it soon, and the Flash is definitely gonna be my number 1 main. And im all for learning and sharing new tech, so count me in

Shady

Noob
Fuck it, I always said he'll be one of my mains in this game since he's my favorite DC hero. Let's get some Barry Allen technology up in hurr.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Count me in. I'm at a point where I feel very comfortable with Batman. I enjoy playing rushdown characters so the Flash should be a good fit. XBL Gamertag Reptile Orion.

Wanted to get your guys' ideas on d-pad vs. stick (i'm using the 360 controller) when using Flash. Both seem to have their downfalls and inaccuracies. I've found myself going back and forth when using Flash...but i think i'm beginning to lean toward the d-pad.

Thoughts?

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Wanted to get your guys' ideas on d-pad vs. stick (i'm using the 360 controller) when using Flash. Both seem to have their downfalls and inaccuracies. I've found myself going back and forth when using Flash...but i think i'm beginning to lean toward the d-pad.

Thoughts?
I think pad is generally easier in this game. It just feels more natural with flash especially.

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."

Thoughts?
Im using a mad cats streetfighter vs tekken fightpad. It has an enlarge D-pad making intricate motions much easier to perform. I purchase it off Amazon for only 19.99. It works great! I'm having a ball

Im using a mad cats streetfighter vs tekken fightpad. It has an enlarge D-pad making intricate motions much easier to perform. I purchase it off Amazon for only 19.99. It works great! I'm having a ball
@DEEGAMERoo
Do you find the d-pad on that controller is better at eliminating mis-inputs? For instance, when using the d-pad on the 360 controller, db2 can easily turn into an ill-timed dd2.

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
Yes. I definitely get precise inputs with the fightpad. However, I tend to go a lot further to execute moves because of the enlarge D-pad. I've gotten use to this though. I'll say the fightpad is better for MK controls than SF controls and its a SF controller lol

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I am making him my secondary. I always like to do guides and stuff so if I can contribute somehow I will be happy too.