What's new

Calling all high level MKII players.... *Updated List*

frznsldr said:
im just tired of seeing yungs name next 2 scorpion. i dominate this guy.
WOOO WOOO you dominated me? I don't even get on here and post until someone makes false statements. Do you have like short term memory lost or something? Did you forget you got 8 9 streaked by my scoropion the 1st time we played. Recently you got 12 13 streaked on random. And 7 streaked with mirror matches so wtf are you talking about you never even got more then a fucking 2 streak. Then last time we played you picked nonstop scorpion while i picked everybody but scorpion and spanked you so how the fuck can your scorpion be good? Did you forget when we was suppose to do 1st to 10 matches mirror scorpion matches and you bounced after your 4th win when i had 8 wins?

You have alot of nerves for someone that sends a friend request and then get on here and say you dominated me. I still have the message you sent me stating that you fucking even watched my videos and tried to steal my style. I only was scared to play you because you fucking have a slight lag why you think we kept getting disconnected idiot?Then you went on about how you beat fusion scorpion and that you have the best top 3 scorpions lmao. I'll be happy to play you 20 mirror matches scorpion and beat that ass like i did last time. Do you want me to record it and post it on youtube?

frznsldr said:
fine wth me dude wenever.
My camera seems to be fucked up do you have one? Wario won't let me use his and i might have to go out and buy another 1? Send friend request. I dont know why you wanna do this your going to get embarrassed your not going to beat me more me and you both know this why do this to yourself lol. Warning back out now before you lose the little credibilty you have.
I think you let the one time when you won 3 times (which wasnt a streak) scorpion vs scorpion when i won 3 times and left get to your fucking head. You broke even one time geez outta how many times have i streaked you? lol

frznsldr said:
bro y wud i back out wen i'm 100% confident that i'm better than u.
Ok do you have a camera and im waiting for the friend request? I don't even care about a video i will take a picture of me streaking you with my camera phone just bring your ass now.

dciguy01 said:
We need babalities and friendships galore for this one :)
Like this guy is out of his mind mental problems. He never ever beat me more on mirror matches and gets streaked everytime we play. What makes him think he can beat me when i fucking 12 streaked his scorpion without even picking scorpion lol. This is pointless i tried playing him 1st to 10 mirror matches and he bounced saying he was cooking this guy is a fucking joke.

I wouldn't be surprised if he lied about the wins and loses if we play right now. Man i need a camera it keeps saying lens error. Mail me your camera Dciguy and when im done im going to mail it back ok lol.

btbb99

Noob
how many fights are you guys gonna do? i can't wait till you guys get this shit started, it's reminds me of the buildup between 2 boxers talking shit and you no one of them are going to get knocked out. i think both of you guys should record just in case 1 of you gets the best of the other and the other guy throws away the tape lol

Amazing how you still haven't sent a invite lol. O yea and do you remember this.

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QF8U0EED\jpeg95reencoded95231480[1].jpg

ive been really busy and thats no excuse. ive got some new dogs and my phone has rang non stop about the pups. ive playd mk2 alot less for the past 2 weeks. ask anyone on here that is on my frien list. i'm not gonna run into this shit blind w/ no practice. you'll get your beating soon enough.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Davey_8000 said:
This is historical. I cannot wait for this youtube video
Don't forget hysterical. Whoever loses this match-up won't be able to show their face around here for quite some time.

ZAQ

Noob
frznsldr said:
luckily nicca rarely comes here anyway so there shudnt b any change.
If you are going to talk that big, you better be sure you record these matches.
Someone take this dudes crown already...

I have no camera idk why he's putting on this big show to you guys we already played mirror matches and he's lost every fucking time not even close and bounced. As far the link i posted just copy and paste. I also have another message where you sent me saying u destroyed me cuz or something like that.

Your nothing but a [ban incoming] earlier in this post you said whenever now im asking for the friend request now its " i'm not gonna run into this shit blind w/ no practice " lame.

All you have to do is send the fucking friend request real simple. Im tired of talking i just play. And do you have a camera?

Yungnicca said:
Your nothing but a f*g earlier in this post you said whenever now im asking for the friend request now its " i'm not gonna run into this shit blind w/ no practice " lame.
I can understand where Yung is coming from here. I'f one is 100% confident that he/she can beat said person, or streak streak said person rather, then why would one need practice?

frznsldr said:
i dont have a camera
Well all this hype is for nothing then i have nothing to prove to you. You haven't denied one thing about the matches i said we had and that you lost. I don't mind still playing you. But you do to much shit talking for someone that gets on here and post 2 3 times a day when we could have been playing already.

Your doing nothing but making a ass out of yourself.