What's new

Calling all high level MKII players.... *Updated List*

Well here is the update we just played. Idk if he is going to admit to it because i didnt record only took pics of the streaks i did. 12streaked followed by 1 win by him. Then 4 streaked and 1 win followed by him. Then 1 Win by me and 1 win by him. Add that up thats 20mirror matches. 17-3

Hope you guys understand that but he put up a good fight ggs.

Yungnicca said:
Well here is the update we just played. Idk if he is going to admit to it because i didnt record only took pics of the streaks i did. 12streaked followed by 1 win by him. Then 4 streaked and 1 win followed by him. Then 1 Win by me and 1 win by him. Add that up thats 20mirror matches. 17-3

Hope you guys understand that but he put up a good fight ggs.
nice battles.. I wish it couldve been recorded

I would like to go for Mileena's crown..not to knock anyones around here, ive just been going in realllly hard w/ her and think shes just as deadly as my sub, maybe worse.

real_talk718 said:
nice battles.. I wish it couldve been recorded

I would like to go for Mileena's crown..not to knock anyones around here, ive just been going in realllly hard w/ her and think shes just as deadly as my sub, maybe worse.

Yea i have a confession to make. I had another account that i was playing on for a while to be the best milena player. U_ordered_ownage (nonstop milena) is me you guys. I wasn't hiding i just wanted to become one of the best mil players since everyone just thinks im good with scorpion.

To be truthfully honest i've played most of the best milena players on that account and few of you guys on there and 7streaked or more some of you (not saying any names) im not trying to bash anyone.

So im going to have to agree with you Real_talk718. So anyone feel like they have a great milena and is up to playing me im here to play.

Yungnicca said:
Yea i have a confession to make. I had another account that i was playing on for a while to be the best milena player. U_ordered_ownage (nonstop milena) is me you guys. I wasn't hiding i just wanted to become one of the best mil players since everyone just thinks im good with scorpion.

To be truthfully honest i've played most of the best milena players on that account and few of you guys on there and 7streaked or more some of you (not saying any names) im not trying to bash anyone.

So im going to have to agree with you Real_talk718. So anyone feel like they have a great milena and is up to playing me im here to play.
Do you play on a stick? I was watching some of your vids the other day and it sounded like you were playing on one.

CrazySlasher27 said:
Do you play on a stick? I was watching some of your vids the other day and it sounded like you were playing on one.
Naw sixaxis i was actually hitting my little mini table that the camera was on lol.

CUKO28

Noob
Yungnicca said:

You sir have THE best Mileena ive ever encounterd. Second i think is Bd-Predator. First time i played you i couldnt figure
you out. Second and third time LAG! Lol i shoulda known it was you. I told your bro i picked everyone EXCEPT my Mileena to try and beat you but just couldnt. I hate mirrors and besides my Mileena compared to yours is useless. Why didnt you tell me? I woulda kept your secret =)

D

david_GEM

Is that right? I heard he plays uncharted 2 nowadays, too bad we never hook up. About the ownage thing, he got me good too, like ten I think. Why won't you add me yung? Ah don't stress it. I'm bout to check the list, see what's new.

D

david_GEM

I wanna be up there for raiden and/or reptile!...please.

(I saw where you said "speak your mind.")
I need votes though huh?... damn.

dookiebrain said:
sorry, no Mileena Vacancy. 8)

I've tried playing you dookiebrain you never come to the game when i invite you. I dont mind playing you milena vs milena 20 mirror matches you up for it?