What's new

Calling all high level MKII players.... *Updated List*

dubson

Noob
We are trying to compile tier list data and character guides while there is still a high level kombat kommunity (thanks scheisse) online that can easily communicate with each other.

I have a golden idea....

I think enough time has past (over 15 years lolz) that we ALL know, some of us are better at other characters than other... and we know some are masters with that character.

I think we should vote in who the best person is, with which character, and that person should write a guide, or contribute heavily. Also, please don't vote for yourself unless you are really confident that yours is THAT good. You will need credibility for sure.

Some examples off the top of my head...

Scorp - Kensi, Yungnicca
Liu - Scorpangel
Mileena - dooks
Jax - dvdcsn (where has he been anyways?), xiongbros, dreamtr
Kitana - HatmanSTL, KanoMKII
Shang - Konqrr, dubson
Sub-Zero - real_talk
Reptile - Aria, Konqrr
Baraka - THEdeagan
Raiden - Sushi, dubson, Scheisse
Cage - VA380, David_GEM, ProjectilePoint
Kung - Cuko, Kensi

This just going off people I have played, or otherwise heard plenty of....

We definitely need A LOT of opinions on this guys...

There are a lot of very good players I have yet to play... so it is crucial that everyone speaks their mind.

If you have an account here, speak your mind lol.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Calling all high level MKII players....

I agree with everyone you listed, but there is someone you forgot to mention:

Jax - dreamtr

I've played some seriously good players who used Mileena and Baraka but I can't remember their names.

Sorry I couldn't contribute much.

Also...I was looking through the guides that I posted here from UltimateMK.com and dvdcsn's Jax guide is simply gone. I know I have a copy of it somewhere (and perhaps it's still on UMK.com?) Did David just leave and demand his guide go with him? What's the deal, anyone know?

Raven

Noob

I havent seen very many on this site, but I remember watching Aria's Kung Loa and it like blew my mind!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Kang - Scorpangel
Lao - Kensi
Cage - GEM
Rep - Aria
Sub - real_talk
Shang - Wario
Kitana - Dookie
Jax - dvd/xiong
Mileena - Dookie
Baraka - THEdeagan
Scorp - Kensi/Yung
Raiden - a few people, Ill go with GEM or Kaz

Aria and Cuko are both nasty with Kung Lao. Kung is one of my faves, so I like to mirror with them when I can to try to improve. We've had some nasty fucking matches. Wario7414 has an absolutely sick Mileena, right up there with Dooks. They both blow most of the other "top" Mileena spammers out of the water.

btbb99

Noob

lao- cuko28/kensi
rep- fusion/aria/gem
sub- fusion/gem
kitana-dookie
millena-bucktown1
scorp-kensi/fusion
raiden-sushi/gem

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

I'd love to see these guides, but don't we already have some that were over on UMK?

D

david_GEM

I'm basing this on people you didn't mention and that actually WOULD contribute to the database.

cage- sushi's is annoying lol
I vote fusion for any ninja, period.
cuko's lao is nearly perfect imo (not sure if he would be up for the writing though)
rdz21 for kitana
I'm a personal fan of Aria's shang tsung and dci's lui!

frznsldr said:
im just tired of seeing yungs name next 2 scorpion. i dominate this guy.
I haven't played him in at least 6 months. Does he even play anymore?

i played him a month ago all random he spanked me pretyy good. i dont want 2 make excuses but honestly since we had scorpion mirrors if he sees me n the lobby he leaves or goes the corner and turtles.

Davey_8000 said:
I haven't played him in at least 6 months. Does he even play anymore?
I had some damn good games with him a couple of weeks ago. I don't know how regularly he plays, but his Scorpion is definitely the best or second best I've ever played, depending on where I feel like placing Kensi. I'd murder a cute, innocent kitten to see those two play some Scorp mirrors and a set of random.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

frznsldr said:
i played him a month ago all random he spanked me pretyy good. i dont want 2 make excuses but honestly since we had scorpion mirrors if he sees me n the lobby he leaves or goes the corner and turtles.
I don't think he's afraid of anybody on the MK2 scene. Probably only plays people on his friends list.

dubson

Noob

Yung still plays. He is on my friend list, I will ask him.

david_GEM said:
I'm basing this on people you didn't mention and that actually WOULD contribute to the database.

cage- sushi's is annoying lol
I vote fusion for any ninja, period.
cuko's lao is nearly perfect imo (not sure if he would be up for the writing though)
rdz21 for kitana
I'm a personal fan of Aria's shang tsung and dci's lui!
Thank you, sir.

Yeah, there is a lot of good players here I haven't fought yet, but I would like to. So I don't know how good they are, so thanks for this.

If any of you guys wanna write something up on those characters, please do the MKII kommunity a favor and do this. If a triple tournament winner is giving you guys credibility, I am going to take his word for it.

CUKO28

Noob
Lol thanks guys for putting me as a good Lao player but to be honest there are much better Lao players out there.
Like Truh Nic, Gwizzle27 , Aria and some dude i cant remember. My Lao is readable after a few rounds. Thats why i stick with my roster like 97% of the time.....lol.
As for input.......lol your asking the wrong guy! I just press buttons and pray!

D

david_GEM

gwizzle's lao is the best I'd ever seen, but he doesn't post here. and I don't think projectile point does either.
Gotta give a shout out to Mackerfield's shang, davey0electro's reptile, btbb99's sub, frznsldr's scorpion, John2kx's baraka.

dub, there's a thread where we all listed the best players of specific characters. It's a bit outdated but only because people got better.

@frznsldr- I know how you feel dude, I always wanted my rep to get attention. For some reason it's a bit more recognizable when your randoming or playing with other characters and then you stumble onto scorpion and the other person goes, "oh shit," as oppose to "ugh.." when your just picking the character over and over again. I know bucktown was mentioned for mileean, but I have no respect for him whatsoever.

Did any of that make any sense?

made perfect sense and im trying my best to do wel with every1 else consistently but i just have a certain form wth scorp. and now that ive got aahp down i can land the 6 hit combo alot now so its like im just starting again. also i hav found that u can do a jump punch to grag like jax wth his jump kick grab but the priority is far less. i just wish i could do the crossover kick into air throw....maybe kensei will show me 1 day.