What's new

General/Other Call to All Shazam Mains going to Final Round

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
To all of my Shazam Brother's and Sisters i ask you who is going to Final Round. I have already been told that:
@Heroic_Legacy
@Digit
@subzerosmokerain
@ISF_AWG_Indecisive
Are going. Let me know who else is going. We need 2 more people to be able to complete are final form. For when all 6 of us yell out the name we will combine all of our skills and become one with the Wizards. If this is in the Wrong place please fix it. Also for those Shazam Mains that are going i will be trying to bring something special for each of us so that we can be more powerful. So for those Shazam Mains that thought about going to final round DO IT. Your power will be much stronger with the presence of the other Shazam Mains. SHAZAM! So let me know what other Shazam mains are going to Final Round. GET HYPE.

Indecisive

Team shazam vs team black Adam at FR. PLEASE!!!!!
If I can Find 6 Other Black Adam Players i will try to make this a thing. The Black Adam players i know would be Rico, Dragon God, and Smarr. So i have to see who else is gong to Final Round. But i will try to make this a thing.

Indecisive

Man I'd be totally down for that! We should make it official and stream it too. I think it'd be a lot of fun :D

I'll try to invite @gnarlygatoalex whom is another great Shazam player I know from San Antonio.
Him and @EGP Wonder_Chef could complete our team of elite 6 if he plans on going as well =]
If they could make it that would be great. Im really hype and i want to say what i have planned. But i want to keep it a surprise for when i get to final round. It may be a corny. But i think its cool. so there :p. If @RNLDRGN goes he could also be another person. 7 would also be fine. The more Shazam players the better.

I don't ever remember telling anyone I was going to FR. Curious where you got the idea I was going though.

I'm definitely trying to go. Just need logistics to work out first.

SZSR

Noob
Yeah sorry, they mentioned all of gga is going i thought that included you,my bad.
I don't ever remember telling anyone I was going to FR. Curious where you got the idea I was going though.

I'm definitely trying to go. Just need logistics to work out first.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Unfortunately, I don't think I can make Final Round.

That said, I will channel all my command grabs that weekend so that ye who bear the bolt on thine chest may succeed.

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
Wow. Shazam looking like he has more people playing him than Killer Frost (is that a insult/joke?). Never thought I'd see the day. Just want to say Good Luck to you all. And if any Supes uses freeze breath on you, I call hax. Super hax. But yeah no joke, Good Luck to all of you. You brave souls. SHAZAM

Indecisive

Wow. Shazam looking like he has more people playing him than Killer Frost (is that a insult/joke?). Never thought I'd see the day. Just want to say Good Luck to you all. And if any Supes uses freeze breath on you, I call hax. Super hax. But yeah no joke, Good Luck to all of you. You brave souls. SHAZAM
I may have something to help in the Superman MU when in the corner. Need to try it against KDZ first though.