What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage Cages B2 not cancable anymore!!!

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Hey guys i dont know if the jc community already knows that but during some causals i noticed that johnny cage's b2 is not cancable anymore. I made a quick video where i mess around a little and it seems that it doesnt work neither on block nor on hit. According to ingame data it should be. I hope my english is understandable:/

@IrishMantis
@GGA Dizzy
@Asodimazze
@Killer Xinok

Sorry for disturbing you guys

Edit: Already known guys sorry

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
This has been known for a while now. Not sure which patch implemented this change though. Still, it's good that you're bringing attention to it even if Fisticuffs is the only variation that really suffers from this.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
The option was gone in the beta, and stayed that way in March 1st patch. Not even listed in the patch notes though.

This has been known for a while now. Not sure which patch implemented this change though. Still, it's good that you're bringing attention to it even if Fisticuffs is the only variation that really suffers from this.
Actually they removed the option because of Stunt Double variation. Fisticuffs suffered the collateral damage.

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
Stunt Double is the only variation that really suffers from this and even then not that much. No more Hard To Blockable armor breaking corner 50/50s all in one. With Fisticuffs and SD you can use 121 instead to get your activation and you're still safe completely you just can't do the aforementioned with Stunt Double in a SINGLE setup anymore. This wasn't that big a change really.