What's new

Tech Cage corner OTG

This is probably old as shit, but if you 21f2 in the corner, and sweep before the opponent hits the ground, you can OTG them with a standing 2 (if timed correctly). It's blockable, but I've caught a few people off guard with it online and it's led into either another combo or more pressure. Again, sorry if this is old but I discovered it a couple of weeks ago and thought it was pretty neat.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
This is probably old as shit, but if you 21f2 in the corner, and sweep before the opponent hits the ground, you can OTG them with a standing 2 (if timed correctly). It's blockable, but I've caught a few people off guard with it online and it's led into either another combo or more pressure. Again, sorry if this is old but I discovered it a couple of weeks ago and thought it was pretty neat.
Yeah this has been known. good job finding it yourself though, you never know what people have tried and haven't tried

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Yes this is older tech, Cage's sweep used to be so fast that after you would hit one (anywhere) you could d1 reset the person, or d1 flipkick/uppercut.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Off F4 its stance specific for sweep into 2 if it resets or combos them. I believe it is the same for 21f2.