What's new

C88 MyGod Wins MK9, OFIDYAN Wins I:GAU @ TX Barfights XII

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Texas Bar Fights Round 12 is now in the books! Thank you to everyone that braved the hot weather and traveled out so far to participate. Hope to see everyone in August for the ‘UPPER’-Cut Championship!
Here are the results for MK9 and Injustice:

MK9 -
Mortal Kombat 9 – 9 Entrants
1: C88 My_God
2: STB|BeefSupreme
3: Cheesepuff88
4: OBS Free-J L Whoro
5: C88 Two One
5: Impractical Joker
7: T.Roll
7: ScrubSuperman
9: FOREVER WOLF

MK9 Bracket -

Injustice: Gods Among Us – 24 Entrants
1: OFIDYAN ($168.00)
2: C88 My_God ($48.00)
3: Sylint ($24.00)
4: UCC Jinh
5: SMF | FLEX LUTHOR
5: Cheesepuff88
7: Impractical Joker
7: Pozerwolf
9: Mexican Tygoon
9: ShinyBrentford
9: C88 Two One
9: Arkanis
13: SouthPaw
13: STB|BeefSupreme
13: DARK55
13: INS DumbLuck
17: Whiskey Dick
17: Kid Kamikaze
17: Moebizz
17: Layzee
17: ScrubSuperman
17: Michael Bolton
17: T.Roll
17: Mystic_Bison78

Injustice Bracket -

Props to all the placers! G.T.G.E.

For Injustice: ofidyan played Green Lantern, MyGod played Superman, Flex Luhor played Bane, I played Deathstroke, Beef Supreme played Killer Frost, and Shiny Brentford played Solomon Grundy. That's all I know. In MK Beef Supreme beat my Smoke and Sub Zero with his Sub and I lost 2-1 to DJ L Toro doing random select.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
For Injustice: ofidyan played Green Lantern, MyGod played Superman, Flex Luhor played Bane, I played Deathstroke, Beef Supreme played Killer Frost, and Shiny Brentford played Solomon Grundy. That's all I know. In MK Beef Supreme beat my Smoke and Sub Zero with his Sub and I lost 2-1 to DJ L Toro doing random select.
Yo that random select was legit.

I
Two-one then shiney Brentford.
I played Shiny right after you. I counter picked his Doomsday with Superman and played Deathstroke against his Grundy. In game 5 it was Deatstroke vs Grundy and I missed with a super. I used the car interactible on Hall of Justice right as he used ex swamp hands. He just had to jump over the car and hit me to win but he jumped right onto the car instead. Afterwards I heard him complaining for at least twenty minutes about counter picking and cheap interactibles

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
SHINY BRENTFORD PLAYS INJUSTICE :O?????

He is a really cool VF player, taught me a lot of Goh stuff. Hope he continues playing.

Edit: Also good shit for your first tourney! 7th is nothing to scoff at.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
SHINY BRENTFORD PLAYS INJUSTICE :O?????

He is a really cool VF player, taught me a lot of Goh stuff. Hope he continues playing.

Edit: Also good shit for your first tourney! 7th is nothing to scoff at.
Yeah I got blown up by his Grundy. :(

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I would of gone and taken both for free.. but the ppl traveling to there were planning on staying overnight.. so i couldnt make. it :p

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I would of gone and taken both for free.. but the ppl traveling to there were planning on staying overnight.. so i couldnt make. it :p
We could've only been so lucky as to be graced with the amazing, hipster-esque presence that is Cat.

Y'all let me take Texas Bar Fights XIII too and I was hammered hahahah
@Cat I need to come down and play your Joker sometime! I moved back to Texas for good. Get at me!