What's new

C88 | Dab wins BLTB #32! w/ Match Footage!

The_SNKE

BLT | RM

Highlights:
  • The return of Dab's Supes!
  • Both Losers finals and Grand finals are super hype
  • Shoutouts to RPG for bringing everyone Christmas cards (with Hershey's Kisses in them!). Those were awesome!
Top 8:

1st | C88 | Dab (MMH, Superman)
2nd | RM | SNKE (Flash)
3rd | Forbidden Donut (Batman)
4th | RM | Malarkey (Bane, Doomsday(?))
5th | TWSTD | ThaTrueNinja (Catwoman)
5th | RM | EverLast (Superman, Deathstroke)
7th | RM | KO Kid (Batgirl, Wonder Woman)
7th | RM | DannyP (Flash)

Bracket:
http://challonge.com/BLTB32

Videos:

Great stuff everyone! Till next week!

Follow our Twitch channel!

www.twitch.tv/blockingLT

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk-6YJxyXemlfSJmakWb10w

Check out our website! Credit to @EMPR BUSHIN KID

http://blockinglt.wix.com/bltb

@RM GamerBlake
@Cal-EL
@Goldy

Last edited:

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
Im still still haunted by that ending to losers finals lol... I should have instant air sparkled. Why you gotta get in my head like that @The_SNKE . Also, I suck, still dropping day one combos like a boss.

And I have to put the commentators on blast @daddydab32ho @Rage Malarkey, I've beaten SNKE 3 times in tournament . You both say I never beat him, so poop on you lol (Illuminati conspiracy?)

Finally, shout outs to our scene. 12 man bracket and 3 people were present and didn't enter, plus Ducky and Asian Tom didn't show up. We could have easily had a 16-17 man bracket this week. One of these days, we will have a 20+ man bracket when everyone shows up! I love our scene and I <3 BLT

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Father Dabster to the 3rd power PhD has again bestowed his Dadliness upon the great children of Northern California.

Who will rise at BLTB in order to threaten his man-couch and flatscreen TV?

P.S. Love you guys -- kudos for keeping this weekly going strong for so long.

Malarkey

"What's that? Something like underground?"
Im still still haunted by that ending to losers finals lol... I should have instant air sparkled. Why you gotta get in my head like that @The_SNKE . Also, I suck, still dropping day one combos like a boss.

And I have to put the commentators on blast @daddydab32ho @Rage Malarkey, I've beaten SNKE 3 times in tournament . You both say I never beat him, so poop on you lol (Illuminati conspiracy?)

Finally, shout outs to our scene. 12 man bracket and 3 people were present and didn't enter, plus Ducky and Asian Tom didn't show up. We could have easily had a 16-17 man bracket this week. One of these days, we will have a 20+ man bracket when everyone shows up! I love our scene and I <3 BLT
I was just acting like a sheep and agreeing with dab, I didn't know either way. Sorry buddy. But YOU SIR, are on blast for messing up my tag again :)

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
I was just acting like a sheep and agreeing with dab, I didn't know either way. Sorry buddy. But YOU SIR, are on blast for messing up my tag again :)
Lol I even my drop combos in real life... Not rage malarkey, just malarkey.. Got it, I think..

Also, @The_SNKE, can you edit the op and make a mention of RPG's awesomeness for bringing everyone holiday cards with Hershey's kisses?