What's new

BYS Smarr wins Atlanta Kombat Arena #3!

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
Another week of great matches all around. I hope everyone enjoyed the broadcast and will tune in to watch me inevitably win next weeks AKA!

Awsome read Smarr loved this write sounds soo epic but still we need to run some sets Frost will win Ima show this after I polish my gameplay more our last battles I added in new content not yet ready for my strategy we will meet again. Love the AK crew weve grown so much together and continue to progress more and more love the drive.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Dayuum

jk pig zod is hype!

Good job Smargasm just reading your thread made me hype. Keep it up I like that journalistic tone and your creepy third person smar references.
I do have ZERO problems w black Adam which is why smarrgasm deserves huge amounts of credit here

For me to beat him 5-0 in a challenge then following week 3-0 in tourney ONLY TO HAVE Him come back the following week and reset the bracket on me and beat me 3-1 3-1 I believe says everything u need to know about smarrgasm and his mental toughness and determination as a competitive fighter

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wow, this REALLY sucks that I could not make it to this Atlanta Kombat Arena. I will definitely be at the next one. I have to say, Glass Sword is definitely showing MVP status by showing his skills. Congrats to Smarr, Pig, and Goomba for making Top 3.
Glass Sword's Tooth is long and he's chomping in the bits for blood

Fear his reign lol