What's new

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE STREET FIGHTER ARCADE STICKS!!! (TE)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I have my AIAB stick and a HORI fight stick, but I'm tempted too.... :(

That is one hell of a deal...

Tim Static

Adminerator
I have my AIAB stick and a HORI fight stick, but I'm tempted too.... :(

That is one hell of a deal...
yea it is. The only other TE i need, or want is a 360 Chun Li. I got a PS3 Chun, and both MvC TE's. Dont and wont use them, as I only use AIAB for actual play when i have mine with me. But yea, thats a great fucking deal!! The Round 2's are great for modding, because they got the all black case hehe

Johnny_Cage

Earthrealm's biggest STAR
Great deal! I have never used an arcade stick, i'm so cheap to afford one. That's probably the reason as to why i'm an average player, but i'll get an aracde stick someday. Also, if i lived in the US, i'd have one by now.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
My birthday is coming up.

Not only is this a great birthday gift, but its a deal! You get to buy me 2 of them.

Go, Go, Go!

Tim Static

Adminerator
They are selling all of these sticks lately for a reason lol.

The SSF4 Arcade Stick is probably about to come out. I'll hold out for a MK2011 stick that comes with HD Kollection.

(Oh fuck I should have made a pic of it and fucked with everyone!)
SSF4 Arcade Edition, then SSF4 Arcade Edition 2, then Super SSF4 Arcade Edition XL....

JagoMIH

Noob
i want to get a 360 one and a ps3 one but you have to get both 360 sticks

what i am gonna do is buy 2 360 sticks but i want to trade one of em with someone that has a ps3 one

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I wanted to get a ps3 one, but I really shouldn't...plus I have an AIAB. :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
i want to get a 360 one and a ps3 one but you have to get both 360 sticks

what i am gonna do is buy 2 360 sticks but i want to trade one of em with someone that has a ps3 one
Just dual mod both of them and sell one for profit! :)

I wanted to get a ps3 one, but I really shouldn't...plus I have an AIAB. :)
AIAB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other sticks imo

JagoMIH

Noob
Just dual mod both of them and sell one for profit! :)

AIAB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other sticks imo
how do I do that? does it cost a lot for the equipment? i would, but i don't want to risk messing anything up, i don't know how to do that stuff, lol