What's new

Button shortcuts dont work properly.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
With button shortcuts on, accidental interacts happen too often. Simply pianoing 1~2 or 2~1 while your opponent is in block or hit stun will trigger an interactable. This may not be a big deal to pad players but it's very frustrating for people who play on a fight stick.

Here is a video link of an example of the issue. Note that the button log does not show that I pressed 2 buttons at once.

This oy happens when you have the other player in block or hit stun.

I hope nrs can fix this. Stick players really got the shaft with this game imo. I actually switched to pad to play this on ps4. The only fighter I play on pad because of all the issues lol. Now I got this awesome cabinet but the controls suck.

Nrs pls.

Last edited:
Ya, there are a lot more bugs with that setting. NRS QA didn't do such a good job, or maybe WB execs didn't allow the appropriate budget/time for it.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
They made sticks compatible with this game as an afterthought. We can't even use consumables on a stick while playing the towers since stick use was not fully implemented in this game. I know the majority of the players use pads but we need support too. I've been the victim of random interactables and botched fatal blow attempts as well.

This needs to be resolved.