What's new

Move List - Leatherface Butcher Secret Brutality?

Hello all. I am 100% convinced butcher's dbf1 brutality has a secret part at the end like Erron Black's crow shot. The reason being all the secret brutalities have a prolonged pause between when the announcer says "brutality" and "(insert character) wins"; After this brutality there is one of these pauses. If anyone one discovers it could they post it here please?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
CLICKBAIT MF!

But yeah, after his command grab brutal hold :d3:blk

He goes bat shit crazy its hilarious.
Bat shit is an exageration, he kind of just mildy slaps the front of his face with his palms.

It's actually one of his idle animations.

If you didn't use him you'd probably just assume that was the regular win pose for that Brutality, so it doesn't really feel too special.

Last edited:

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Thanks, will check it out later.

How is it click bait? The title of the thread is quite clearly a question.
Touché

I kinda read it as "BUTCHER SECRET BRUTALITY?!?!!?" expecting how to do a secret brutality.
If it read "Is there a Butcher Secret Brutality?" I would have knew straight up it was a question. Its just my bad and I wasn't serious anyways! If I was, I wouldn't have answered your question.

Have fun smashing people with a hammer!

Bat shit is an exageration, he kind of just mildy slaps the front of his face with his palms.

If you didn't use him you'd probably just assume that was the regular win pose for that Brutality, so it doesn't really feel too special.
I can confirm you would think it is his normal pose. I can't remember the normal pose. The second time I did it while trying the EB input and it did the head hitting and I thought it was the normal pose, so I had already done it before posting this thread and hadn't even realised :/

Touché

I kinda read it as "BUTCHER SECRET BRUTALITY?!?!!?" expecting how to do a secret brutality.
If it read "Is there a Butcher Secret Brutality?" I would have knew straight up it was a question. Its just my bad and I wasn't serious anyways! If I was, I wouldn't have answered your question.

Have fun smashing people with a hammer!
I love smashing people with a hammer, so satisfying... Wait, you meant in Mortal Kombat :/

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Sometimes I read about the super secret ones with holding buttons down, etc and just think how do people find this shit lol.

That's cool though, anyone post it on YT yet?