What's new

General/Other - Kung Lao *BUG Report* Lao's Jump 2 Disjointed hit box is "disjointed", needs fixing

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
No doubt why some players get so annoyed by it, definitely one of the best Jump 2 in the game, despite the fact that is a disjointed hitbox move, the hat hitbox is extended beyond the hat margin, which makes it kind of hard for players in defense to scope how to avoid it, and makes Lao easy to jump from fullscreen into punish things i never believed he could but still got surprised how i landed that hit, probably why is trading with uppercuts as well , Now i'm tempted to look at raiden's and sub's, Kotal.

Lord @colt

I'm really curious as to what the hitboxes look like in this game. That jump hit from downtown lol.

Edit: This is an example of "phantom hitbooxes" where a character's hitbox doesn't exactly match the visual aspect. It's very common in fighting games. For example, Bane's d2 has a phantom hitbox as well (reaches way farther than visually represented). Not saying that doesn't look wonky though, I really would like to see the hitboxes in this game's normals/jump in attacks.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I think its time we make a list of all phantom hitbox normals/moves and ask for a fix
Truth, i think is profitable, specially because that way Colt can fix all at once, instead of one per patch.

Was Thundergod Raiden charged lightinings supposed to hit half screen and anti-air NJPs?