What's new

Tech - Sorcerer Bug: Armor portal function broken by X-ray

While blocking any character's X-ray inside the armor portal, you'll see Quan flash as if he absorbed a regular hit. Once this happens, it will deactivate the armor properties of the portal for the remainder of its duration. This only occurs with the initial portal that was used to block the X-ray and only bugs the portal if it is blocked inside the green circle.

@PND_Ketchup

Edit: Also will break Tremor's walking armor while blocking an X-ray

Last edited:

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
While blocking any character's X-ray inside the armor portal, you'll see Quan flash as if he absorbed a regular hit. Once this happens, it will deactivate the armor properties of the portal for the remainder of its duration. This only occurs with the initial portal that was used to block the X-ray and only bugs the portal if it is blocked inside the green circle.

@PND_Ketchup

Edit: Also will break Tremor's walking armor while blocking an X-ray
I wouldn't complain if my opponent just wasted all three bars of meter just so I wouldn't have armour for the remainder of the spell.

It happens because x-rays nullify armor and since the x-ray was block inside the portal it counted as a move being broken rendering it useless.
And... good.. quan chi deserves it. Also ground burst needs to be +8 on block so it's not guaranteed mix up/chip/set up/throw/jail

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
It happens because x-rays nullify armor and since the x-ray was block inside the portal it counted as a move being broken rendering it useless.
And... good.. quan chi deserves it. Also ground burst needs to be +8 on block so it's not guaranteed mix up/chip/set up/throw/jail
Many other characters have guaranteed pressure after their moves look a Cassie and Johnny cage who get guaranteed pressure for no meter. Be grateful quans costs a bar. Also this is not a thread for your salt

Last edited:

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
A throw isn't guaranteed after MB Rune and you can armor/Back dash the OH.

less bitching, more labbing.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Definitely seems like a bug. Regardless if he's in that spell or not, its the opponents decision to waste three bars. If Quan blocks the xray successfully, the offender should not reap any rewards.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Low is the only thing guaranteed after rune. You can armor backdash all other options except 12 but it only jails if he's at a certain distance