What's new

Tech Buffering EX Lift from D1

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Hello Kitana community. First of all, thanks for all the help. I owe a lot to you guys for all the assistance that led to me getting me revenge against the KL player in mexico city.

So, Revolver asked me to look into a guaranteed way to get EX Lift canceled from a D1, because it usually leads to Square Wave coming out because of the input buffer (which people call negative edge here).

Using my method of D3 Spirit Charge with Kenshi, I found that you can hit Down and Back at the same time when you do your D1. The back input buffers the Fan Lift, and then you just have to hit Back2 and block, and you'll get EX Lift everytime. Maybe this will be helpful for some AA conversions, or even some D1 mixups if you decide to be that risky.

If this has already been posted, sorry.

ipkis

DR
Hello Kitana community. First of all, thanks for all the help. I owe a lot to you guys for all the assistance that led to me getting me revenge against the KL player in mexico city.

So, Revolver asked me to look into a guaranteed way to get EX Lift canceled from a D1, because it usually leads to Square Wave coming out because of the input buffer (which people call negative edge here).

Using my method of D3 Spirit Charge with Kenshi, I found that you can hit Down and Back at the same time when you do your D1. The back input buffers the Fan Lift, and then you just have to hit Back2 and block, and you'll get EX Lift everytime. Maybe this will be helpful for some AA conversions, or even some D1 mixups if you decide to be that risky.

If this has already been posted, sorry.

Yeah i use it as a anti croosover and you can do the normal fan lift, i put a friend to croos over me until i get it but its really hard consistently

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
good shit, you can also buffer it even with regular lift by doing d/b+1~d/b+2

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Btw Under_The_Mayo do you speak spanish?
Yes I do, but not that well. I`m functional. I understand people well when they speak, though unusual accents can really throw me off. Like the guys on my team. They`re from venezuela, and I don`t understand them at all unless they speak english. I also can`t speak with a spanish accent, so it`s pretty awful even when I´m saying the right words.

ipkis

DR
Yes I do, but not that well. I`m functional. I understand people well when they speak, though unusual accents can really throw me off. Like the guys on my team. They`re from venezuela, and I don`t understand them at all unless they speak english. I also can`t speak with a spanish accent, so it`s pretty awful even when I´m saying the right words.
Ja ja ja ok but you can read in spanish?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I always just hold down then slide to back+1, then neutral and back+2. For me on a stick, trying to hit exactly d/b+1 gets a square wave most of the time ;_;