What's new

Bufferable Special Moves

What special moves are bufferable and which ones aren't? By bufferable I mean you can input the directions for the move while holding block then let go of block and press the corresponding attack button and the move till comes out. I was messing around with Scorpion and noticed that his teleport punch is bufferable but his spear is not. Does anyone know any other bufferable special moves? THis would be something great to put in the guide.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
What special moves are bufferable and which ones aren't? By bufferable I mean you can input the directions for the move while holding block then let go of block and press the corresponding attack button and the move till comes out. I was messing around with Scorpion and noticed that his teleport punch is bufferable but his spear is not. Does anyone know any other bufferable special moves? THis would be something great to put in the guide.
So far ever special I buffer while blocking works. You just have to be careful not to do the :en version of the special.