What's new

Question Buffed Again?

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Atlas Torpedo: I'm pretty sure it used to be -12 on block. Now its -6

Also was his D1 that good? +2 its great.

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
Don't believe the in-game frame data. I can punish torpedo with GL's 223 just fine, and it is most definitely not 6 frames. There is far too much information going around, and NRS isn't helping by keeping the patch notes under wraps.

Don't believe the in-game frame data. I can punish torpedo with GL's 223 just fine, and it is most definitely not 6 frames. There is far too much information going around, and NRS isn't helping by keeping the patch notes under wraps.
youre wrong its saf e vs most the cast now ive tested it - 6 with push back if you dont have a far reaching standing 1 you cant punish it

Don't know if any of it is true, but comparing the wiki data to the move list's data,
f3 on block 6 > 7
d1 on hit 10 > 13
d1 on block 1 > 2
12 on block -2 > -3
12b3 on block -1 > 1
12f3 on block -3 > -2
bf2 on block -12 > -6
db2 on block -10 > -8
db2 MB on block 2 > 5

There was also a general decrease in knockdown advantage on the move list, but it's obviously due to some sort of recalculation or algorithm change and not an actual gameplay change.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
theyre so slow in the head all he needed was better mids, faster startup on AT and trait cancel like supes

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
Again, this is wrong. I can punish torpedo with moves that are slower than 6 frames and I've been able to do the same using Deathstroke's (allegedly) 8 frame stand jab. So either GL's 223 and Deathstroke's standing 1 are 6 frames (lol no), or this is more bad information.

SmokeMaster

I got no time for whining!!!
From what I can tell AT is now alot easier to punish on block. Depending on how close you activate it the opponent gets less pushback. Is it me or did they lessen the startup frames on Bolts?

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Seems it was a tweaking of the numbers as they appear in the frame data, not any actual change.