What's new

"Bu-Cake!" Blind Ducky wins Injustice @ Capitol Fight District 1/18/2014!

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
After a short hiatus, Capitol Fight District is back in action keeping our NorCal FGC alive! America's favorite "emo haired cum dumpster" came AND took a dump on the rest of us this event. Obviously it wasn't THAT bad, but it just sounds too funny not to write. But seriously, good stuff from Ducky! Having just flown back from the east coast where he earned 3rd at NEC, this Duck definitely has some cross-hairs on him, and 8-bit pixelated taunting dogs waiting to go retrieve his corpse, so he will be training hard with the rest of NorCal for SCR, where we will solidify our place as a powerhouse in the Injustice scene!

This was also Forbidden Donut's breakthrough Top 3! I have to give a special shoutout to my main training partner's awesome Green Arrow! Many of you may know him as Love_Ranger (he's not on TYM yet) on PSN, he's extremely underrated and will do great things in this game in due time. Him and I are training hard for SCR, so keep a lookout!

@WannabePlayer (My Smoke brother in MK) is also someone to lookout for, regardless of how much he downplays himself, he's becoming a super smart player. Him and The_SNKE (me) had a pretty epic set that luckily was recorded for you all to watch. I love playing against him, always super fun.

Another special shoutout to NRF's very own @NRF Everlast for a solid performance, sending The_SNKE (me again) to losers early in the bracket!

Anyway, on to the Top 8 and match videos

Unfortunately, we weren't able to record or stream legitly, so we had to make do with recording on our phones...didn't come out too bad actually.

Top 8

1. Blind Ducky (Raven)
2. RM The_SNKE (The Flash)
3. Forbidden Donut/Love_Ranger (Green Arrow)
4. Borrego (Doomsday)
5. WannabePlayer (Ares, Lex)
5. NRF Everlast_724 (Superman)
7. O'Doyle / @SubZeroMonster (Aquaman)
7. Shinobi (Scorpion/Catwoman)

Videos:

Winners Finals

Forbidden Donut (Green Arrow) vs Blind Ducky (Raven)
Losers Quarter Finals

WannabePlayer (Ares) vs The_SNKE (The Flash)

Losers Semi Finals

Borrego (Doomsday) vs The_SNKE (The Flash)

Losers Finals
Forbidden Donut (Green Arrow) vs The_SNKE (The Flash)

Grand Finals
Blind Ducky (Raven) vs The_SNKE (The Flash)

We were having recording troubles with this set, 2 of the matches were recorded and 2 weren't. The final score was 3-1 The_SNKE

As SCR comes closer and closer, our scene gets stronger Expect to see NorCal again next week at another CFD. We'll see if anyone can take down the Blind man turned Duck ;)

Oh, and before you guys say anything...I know how to spell Bukkake. The title's a reference to a certain parody ;)

@Blind_Man
@AK|RM GamerBlake
@ThaTrueNinja
@AK Reno_Racks
@ninjay

Last edited:

The_SNKE

BLT | RM

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Thanks for the info guys. I join cfd group and the injustice one. Add dabearscq on xbox or ps3 if you guys want to get some good nearby regional games. I would love to get familiar with this groups playstyle

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I am glad there is now footage of the Norcal scene. I'll be sure to study up on you guys. Keep up the good work!