What's new

Brutality requirements not working as stated

Kotal kahn, not a violent kahn (brutality)
Must stack 3 totems during match
Final hit must come from amplified Huehhueyi(command grab)

Now I've stacked all 4 different totems available and even tried different combinations of totems stacked together, didnt work. I tried having 3 stacks on screen, no dice. Also stacked 3 totems 3 different times during the match. And the last idea I had was to time the amplify to the last active frame I could and nothing has worked.

Can somebody please help me before I throw my controller thru the dry wall

Yes please someone explain SubZeros slide brutality?!?

Sorry I’m no help for Kotal.

Next MK please have FBs that win the match end in a brutality.

Does anyone prefer brutality’s over fatalities as I do? Fatalities just don’t do it anymore for me.

xSkeletonSmasherx69

NOBODY CAN TRULY DEFEAT ME
Is this the brutality you are talking about for Sub Zero?

Off With Your Head

Back, Forward, 3, 6

Final hit must come from Amplified Slide.

Press forward, forward, forward during hit.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
I'm having trouble with Skarlet's B34 brutatlity.

It's supposed to fire on the last hit of B34 with Red Rain active, but is just not working.

Sonya's "Kisses" brutality doesn't seem to work either, guess it's bugged. I tried it again even after the new patch and it still won't work for me :/

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
Yes I to am having trouble with the brutality's I have tried Kotal Not a violent kahn brutal many times without out success as @HalJordanXKahn has also mentioned. Not only that I have just unlocked his Bad kitty Brutal and thats not working, means I can't eat people with Kitty Kahn until its fixed :S

Yes I to am having trouble with the brutality's I have tried Kotal Not a violent kahn brutal many times without out success as @HalJordanXKahn has also mentioned. Not only that I have just unlocked his Bad kitty Brutal and thats not working, means I can't eat people with Kitty Kahn until its fixed :S
Damn it man, I'm 12 brutalities away from unlocking the final tower :/

Rooda

Noob
Kollector's "Should Have Paid" brutality is also not working. It says to mash 1 and 2 during his back throw but I can't get it to work :/

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I've noticed that NRS must of patched extra notes for the requirements but some of them are still confusing as hell.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Some brutalities require you to have performed a "Mercy" on them but don't have it listed as a requirement.