What's new

Brutality Interactions.

Sorry in advance if this is already common knowledge, but i did a quick search on here and i didn't see any threads like this. In Mk11 there are unique interactions you can perform after certain brutalities. i notice this with sub-zero(who i use mostly) after his forward throw bruality. You can make them fall off the icicles by pressing down+x . He can also create a snowman by holding left + triangle + x on the controller(A+Y on xbox). How can you tell if your brutality has a special interaction? Well usually after you perform the brutality, the press x to kontinue pops up at the bottom of the screen, but if it doesn't its waiting for you to input your special interaction command. I also discovered another with sub-zero after his slide brutality in the Thin Ice variation. When the head is on top of the axe, press L2, and the axe will disappear causing the head to roll down the body(LOLOLOL). If you know any for favorite character, post in a reply and ill do my best to make a complete list of brutality interactions.

Someone in a YouTube comment said Johnny Cage can configure his action figure differently during his brutality win pose. I forgot the input they mentioned, though :/