What's new

Bruce Lee Confirmed For EA Sports UFC

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Put_Bruce_Lee_In_Injustice

In all seriousness, I'm pretty curious to see how he works out in a UFC game. It's a strange choice, but you can never count Bruce Lee out and I'd have to play him.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Why does it have to be for the Xbox One and PS4? I get that it's a next gen console, but seriously, keep that shit on the 360 and PS3 as well or they're going to lose a chunk of consumers.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
this news alone makes me HAVE to buy this game now...

A "usable" Bruce Lee ? are u serious???!!!!???? @9.95 might actually respect a "real" Bruce Lee being in a game and not Liu Kang amd Fei Long (obvious Bruce clones) lol

I stopped playing the UFC games a while back after my own sensei Matt Serra got mad at me for beating him when we would play.. .Yes the real Matt Serra mad at me (wasnt trying to get choked out even worse for payback purposes for real at the academy)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I have to see Bruce's attributes before I'll commit one way or the other, it'll be interesting to see how they rank him compared to his contemporary counterparts

since he's the Grandfather of MMA per se he needs to have Boss-Level attributes... He used to grapple back in the day too before anyone realized the superiority of the ground game..

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
If he has high attributes, we can bet there's gonna be a lot of Bruce Lees online. Either way, I'm ok with him being in.