What's new

Brook Universal Fighting Board (PS3 | PS4 | Xbox 360 | Xbox One | PC) Compatible

shura30

Shura
going to preorder this today, anyone from eu with experience buying from arcadeshock/paradise?
I've tried a checkout and no additional fees (shipping) were added to the price
is this true?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Ahhhhh ok.

And what's a quad compatible PCB?
Quad = 4
Compatible = Able to exist or occur together without problems or conflict.
PCB = Printed Circuit Board

So that + the title tells us that it's a circuit board that you'd put in your fight stick/controller so that you can make it compatible with multiple systems such as *refer to title :)

Scott The Scot

So all this does is change the compatibility of your stick?
Yes. It means you'll be able to plug in your stick to either a PS3/4 or Xbox 360/One and it'll automatically detect the system for you. No PS4 timeouts either so this is a god send. Literally this is ends all of the worry people have had since the release of the PS4 and means nobody has to buy a converter.

Yes. It means you'll be able to plug in your stick to either a PS3/4 or Xbox 360/One and it'll automatically detect the system for you. No PS4 timeouts either so this is a god send. Literally this is ends all of the worry people have had since the release of the PS4 and means nobody has to buy a converter.
Brook Universal Fighting Board already supports the auto and forced mode to select all consoles.

Scott The Scot

Well, this morning I installed my UFB to my Hitbox and it worked great. It was insanely easy to install it, as was it easy to update the software on it. If anybody hasn't bought this product yet then you are doing yourself a disservice.

Thanks, Brook!

Last edited: