What's new

Bring REO to WCW3(West Coast Warzone 3) Fund!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Okay guys.

So as you guys know, WCW3 is a major tournament. And we are going to be hosting both UMK3 and MKvsDC, both will have finals streamed by iplaywinner. I want to get the community together to donate and bring REO to WCW3!

Tom Brady will be in attendance, as well as Phantom, Darkhood, Twztid, Shoryuken and many other players from TYM.

Lets make this possible for him guys! I will start the donation @ $10.

[EDIT] How about we make this interesting and start a $10 UMK3 tournament for REO? Lets do this people!

WCW3 will be "Jan, 14, 2011"

UMK3 Tournament($10):

Donations
1.THTB
2.AC1984
3.Shock
4.Krayzie Bone
5.Dark Rob
6.Juggernaut
7.Konqrr
8.Tim Static
9. STORMS
10. 9.95

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Streamed by iPlaywinner?????????

I'M ALL ABOARD. For donations at least. XD

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If I don't go... Im donating. Fuck, I want to go...

Ill keep you posted.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
There's almost too much going on in little time...

1/14: WCW
2/26: WB
3/?: FR
?/?: ECT3

If only I was MK's community manager... shit would look A LOT brighter. ;)

AC1984

Kaballin!
true...I'm gonna make an effort to go to Final Round at least....WCW is too close to make plans for. Since ECT3 or EVO (hopefully) will be probably my last tournament, I'll try to go to as much as possible.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Damn Scotty you always double posting lately.

I will support this as much as possible, but regardless, REO will win so he just needs to be spotted the money and he'll win it back at UWCW3 :coffee:

Dark_Rob

Noob
I cant play an online tourney because Im just terrible online. But I will donate to get the champ there. Il even drive him to the airport if he needs a lift. :)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I cant play an online tourney because Im just terrible online. But I will donate to get the champ there. Il even drive him to the airport if he needs a lift. :)
Can you let him borrow a stick to bring? :D

I promise I wont steal it from him... *Rolls eyes...

Oh, and can you help REO set up a bank account? lol He just told me he went to a bank, and they asked him for a $400 deposit... lol

REO

Undead
thanks guys i really appreciate it so much.

and wow rob i really cant thank you enough, if it wasnt for you or phil i would have never made it to any of these tourneys.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Damn Scotty you always double posting lately.
This happens sometimes when I post via my phone. So, yeah... if I'm double-posting it's me posting via my phone. Sorries! :(

Also, REO is $50 closer to WCW thanks to TYM!

Status
Not open for further replies.