What's new

Tech - Goro Breaking through EX Punch Walk

Saw @MrSunshine post a status update about Shinnok being able to beat wakeup EX Punchwalk by doing D4 xx EX Shoulder and was curious to see who else could do it. This is the result of my testing.

If you have a setup for a character that wasn't shown in the playlist or one that is more practical than the ones I used, post it and I'll add it to the playlist. If you have a setup to post, it has to break punchwalk's 2 hits of armor. Don't post a setup where you jump over him and punish or use MoS Ermac's disappear move or whatever. I'm pretty sure I'm missing one more GM Sub-Zero setup, but I don't know how to do it. Maybe @Tom Brady @zoofs people that play Madzin or other notable Subs know. I also posted the shitty video of Mileena using EX teleport kick being abruptly skipped because I did it on accident and couldn't recreate it to show the full process of breaking using that move.

Now, I'm not trying to tell Tremor players to do Up rock -> F1 xx EX Rock Low Blast randomly on Goro's knockdown or Lao's to do F2 xx EX Spin. This is just if you have the read that Goro will wakeup with Punchwalk over the rest of his potential wakeups. The rest of his wakeups can be baited or broken easier due to having 1 hit of armor. Have fun finding ways to break it, since I know I did =]

@Espio
@Cabjoy
@BunLantern
@Metzos
@EMPEROR_KNICKS
@all other goros
@everyone else that hates goro/punchwalk

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
this is avery nice vid,good ex options.But this isn't viable.You can do anything since you know when the opponent is going to wake up.
So,nice vid as i said but there is no tech here.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Thank god, now all those braindead goro tourney players are done..... Lol Ccmon man did you really have to look for anti goro tech.. Lol

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
Good shit for posting this, also liu kang in flame fist, windmill punches always beat punchwalk no matter what,

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Jacqui can break it in full auto with raw machine gun.

I think d4~df2 works iirc but could be wrong.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Nice videos btw. Usually as Mileena I go for F1 xx Ex Roll to break punchwalk, but poke to Ex Roll is fine as well.

Jacqui can break it in full auto with raw machine gun.

I think d4~df2 works iirc but could be wrong.
i was trying some complicated setup with ex low rocket + machine gun and time the rocket so she could convert lol. I'll look at d4 xx gun after esl for sure.

Ahh I see. Make them all seperate videos to get more video views. Very clever mister Redfield, very clever ;)

But seriously, nice stuff!
lol, shoutouts to ps4 video sharing there. If I had the equipment to make this one long video, I would've done it but poverty boyzzzzzzz

Xev

Noob
i was trying some complicated setup with ex low rocket + machine gun and time the rocket so she could convert lol. I'll look at d4 xx gun after esl for sure.

lol, shoutouts to ps4 video sharing there. If I had the equipment to make this one long video, I would've done it but poverty boyzzzzzzz
You can combine clips into sharefactory for ps4, free download. Pretty easy. Woo options!