What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Oh and when I mentioned Kollector before I was only told be was a Cyborg, but not like anyone we've seen before. Then I started to get more details and he just became more confusing lol. Then when I saw the CSS I was like "This Ratchet and Clank lookinglmotherfucker is a Cyborg?!"

Last I heard is yes, he is still cyborg but clearly not fully. Multi armed thing is true. There's also a descriptions of in game stuff with him but I don't know what's out and what isn't ATM. I work overnight so I woke up and saw my discord servers exploding so I knew something happened lol.
so the exo-suit for Jacqui was truth and not wild speculation?

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
They also said that Jax, Shinnok, Mileena, and Shang Tsung was in the game.

These leaks give more credibility to that.
Lol, yeah. Save for Jax and MAYBE Shang Tsung if this is true, they'll be in the game the same way Baraka, Rain, and Sindel were in MKX

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
I hope Cetrion is a plant-based character, not a water character.
There have been rumors about her being a water based character earlier by people claiming to have intel, a lot of which is more believable now. "Ceto" refers to an ancient greek sea monster, "Cetecea" is latin/greek for an aqautic mammal. Based on all this, and their naming pattern of referencing Greek mythology (Geras, Kronika), it's most likely water.

Edit: Ceto is a sea GODDESS apparently, which is an even better fit for Geras and Kronika.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59910

Did they actually tweet this? lol

What do you mean by "reference"? Do you mean like the source?

I think it was on GameFAQs like a week ago, someone came out and said that there was going to be two new characters called The Kollector and Cetrion, and a 28 character basegame roster (including Shao Kahn). They also said that Jax, Shinnok, Mileena, and Shang Tsung was in the game.

These leaks give more credibility to that.
Yes, the source lol. I thought was an image, or something like that, but you're right, his credibility is high right now. Thank you, man. **** I'm so happy with this roster!! ****

Gamer68

Fujin!
Lol, yeah. Save for Jax and MAYBE Shang Tsung if this is true, they'll be in the game the same way Baraka, Rain, and Sindel were in MKX
I mean they got Cetrion, The Kollector, and Jax right. This leak show that the base roster may end up being 28 characters (including Shao Kahn), and the old leak said there was going to be 28 characters. That's a lot to get right just by guessing.

But who knows, maybe he is just mistaken and those characters aren't in.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I mean they got Cetrion, The Kollector, and Jax right. This leak show that the base roster may end up being 28 characters (including Shao Kahn), and the old leak said there was going to be 28 characters. That's a lot to get right just by guessing.

But who knows, maybe he is just mistaken and those characters aren't in.
Like, I wanna believe it, but I've already mentally accepted that Mileena's sitting this one out, at least in the base roster. I won't set myself for heartbreak now.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
So apparently the leak that came out a while back that said Cetrion and The Kollector were characters said that there were 3 secret characters, which are the following:
  • Mileena
  • Shinnok
  • Shang Tsung
I think it has credibility now... so yeah, RIP Rain. Also RIP my mock-up I JUST posted.
With all this info coming so fast from MULTIPLE sources, let me help everyone out. This is all sounding very legit. Deny if you want to, but it's looking pretty concrete.

This is MK11's final roster:

25. Shinnok
26. Mileena (unlockable)
27. Shang Tsung (unlockable)
Are the particular sources for Shinnok believable? I've only seen that name in a gamefaq forum thread. Do you have other sources that you believe? He is not visible in any of the material and, like Rain, was a tower modifier as well which was taken as a hint against these characters being in. Out of characters without visual confirmation, this seems like the most outlandish pick to me.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
There have been rumors about her being a water based character earlier by people claiming to have intel, a lot of which is more believable now. "Ceto" refers to an ancient greek sea monster, "Cetecea" is latin/greek for an aqautic mammal. Based on all this, and their naming pattern of referencing Greek mythology (Geras, Kronika), it's most likely water.
I've also read she has a halo of earth behind her, and plant-like hairs, so I think she's a goddess/character of life, and life = plants, water, and earth, though I hope they go more for her plants as we already have earth and water characters enough.

Ceto is a greek goddess of sea monsters though, not of water perse.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
And the DBF's are gone? Oh yeah, I am playing the FUCK out of EB when this drops.
Literally everyone looks amazing.
I guess my "Shang Is The Kollector And Also Ermac" theory is dead, but that's okay.
Big BIG 3D Welcome Back to Frost <3
Inb4 she's revealed to have the Ice Clone.

Noob image confirms a few things.

1. Noob will be using sickles, so that's his thing (go back to his mk4 scythe days). I'm wondering if we'll see something like chain sickles.

2. You can get skins, intro, victories, end of round taunts, brutalities, and fatalities for each character.

The second one is interesting because it means if there's alternate fatalities (animalities having been rumored) they're one per character.