What's new

Brandon DiCamillo is an MK Champion????

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
ScheissNussen said:
You can make your name anything on that site, mine real name is "Scheiß Nüssen".

Ah, maybe it's not him. Although, Bam has/had quite a collection of machines in his basement and Mortal Kombat IS there. It's all displayed in the movie "Haggard".

McCarron

Noob
The problem with MAME is you can't submit high scores with it according to Twin Galaxy rules. You also need more than just a screenshot, but you need to video tape (not screen capture) the entire record setting event including video of the cabinet and the motherboard.

Even if you do all this, it's unlikely Twin Galaxies will take your score unless they somehow trust you.

The guys at Galloping Ghost Arcade have video of various records their customers have set, but Twin Galaxies wont accept them. Their MK high score is 19,217,00

Also according to this profile, he is the one that holds the record on Twin Galaxies.

McCarron

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
They have an emulator (wolfmame) dedicated to accepting Mame recordings (inps) though, and I have submitted a couple dozen of those. ...
Another reason I couldn't get near that is because you can't play through for Reptile to appear with Mame because you have to reset every time. I'm not sure if they changed the rule for that but I couldn't get the bastard to show up.
That's awesome they have started to accept MAME recordings in some form. Sucks you have to reset WolfMAME due to their rules, but they are not officially taking MK scores right now anyways. Not entirely sure why, but their website shows that.

That "ridiculous score" is very interesting, I want to see if I can get a video of that score run just to share it online. I know they knew when Reptile would pop so they were just waiting really.