What's new

Bracket for Tonight's The Clash on Stream.me

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

With War of the Gods taking a break this weekend for the Superbowl, we still have The Clash to count on for some top tier Injustice 2 action. The final bracket is out, the time is set, Mr. Aquaman and Echo are on mic, the only thing left to due is make sure you tune into these matches at 8 EST TONIGHT!

There was one minor change from the original Main Event that was supposed to go down: we now have TitaniumTigerzz filling in for Emperor Jupiter against RNG Whiteboi. Expect to see Tigerzz bring out his Atrocitus (who had some insane matches in the past few War of the Gods) against the Number One Scarecrow in the NRS scene. If that isn't enough for you, we've also got Emperor Kombat, who almost knocked Semiij out of War of the Gods Season 7, up against Grr, who plays some of the hypest characters in the game. IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU, we also got some good matches lined up for this week's under-card. Don't miss out, The Clash is going down over on Stream.me in two hours. Tune in!

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
So happy to see Swannzo taking it 3-0 with Sub-Zero. Also the Whiteboi vs. TitaniumTigerzz set of Scarecrow vs. Joker was awesome.

Espio

Kokomo
I hate that someone hit a power line and my internet was down, was very much looking forward to potential hype Atom gameplay.