What's new

General/Other BOX LOVES KITTIES: Come On By Tonight!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So for the past 2/3 days or so, I've been playing nothing but Kitana.
I know, I know, another "Omg, Boxy's had a vision of yet another bout of character whoredom thread, radda badda doo daa down one thread," but that's not why I'm here.
Instead of simply becoming enamored with a character, then being overwhelmed by self-doubt and going running back to one of my mains, I'm going out of my way to ensure I actually follow through with this commitment and getting in as much time as possible with her while the fire burns the strongest.
So, KILLA brethren, fellow PSN'ers, friends, countrymen, fools, and so on...I invite you, one and all, to help me celebrate this occasion and body my brand new princess right out of the box, and join me tonight in about an hour or so in Room BOXLOVESKITTIES.
No bombs. No clones. No trolls. No woolays. Kitana. And booze. All night.
Under_The_Mayo Mr. Mileena SquirtMcGirt J360 AestheticLove

I'm gonna grind this bitch like Excalibur against a sharpening wheel made out of an alloy grafted from onyx, diamond, and the hair of that guy from Jersey Shore whose head resembles a broom.

Tonight...my 2013 begins with a brand new start.
The foundations of my MK future, my FGC future, they take shape now.
It's the end of the beginning, and the beginning of a new age for all of us to shine in.

I plan to shine. And shine fucking brightly.

Tonight...you will learn respect.
By life or by death. I am Boxy Zero.

And you just lost the game.

Happy New Year <3 :D.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Last time I read you were going to main Ermac 0___0
I do :D. My mains never change. I've played the same 4 man rotation for almost 2 years.
Cyrax, Ermac, Sub-Zero, Quan Chi. All the time. Endlessly. Repetitively.
Every time I've ever tried to add someone new, it's failed.
Yeah, I can PLAY Cage, and Lao, and Jade, and Kenshi, and pretty much everybody else decently, but as far as coming in the clutch in a tournament or a worthwhile FT5/10? It always ends in one of the first 4, and for the longest time, I keep looking and looking and looking for someone NEW, someone fucking DIFFERENT than the same repetitive shit I always do, somebody who comes from a completely different medium, and I better recognize her fuckin' gangsta or me and her are never gonna see eye to eye.
So I'm learning respect. And more resound pressure thanks to the help of another of my favorite training partners ever, @xInfra_Deadx .
And I really don't want this to just en in resounding apathy and revolving door returns to the basics.
I need FIYAH. I need something new. And tonight, I want to find out if she's it.

Getting some medicine in me. Cigarette. Opening the room.
BOXLOVESKITTIES.

Fucking be there <3