Miley Cyrax®

Bow person on top... Jax below

Thoughts?

Found this on reddit.

Edited by The BOSS

Last edited by a moderator:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
You should really have read the other threads where we've already thoroughly dissected all of the challenge tower pics.

That said, how the fuck are people getting Shinnok out of that, Shinnok never looked anything like that in any appearance. I mean even with these redesigns the characters still look the same at core.

Shinnok wears a big red head piece and ornate robes, not a vest with metal arms pieces and tan skin.

You should really have read the other threads where we've already thoroughly dissected all of the challenge tower pics.

That said, how the fuck are people getting Shinnok out of that, Shinnok never looked anything like that in any appearance. I mean even with these redesigns the characters still look the same at core.

Shinnok wears a big red head piece and ornate robes, not a vest with metal arms pieces and tan skin.
yeah lol i literally just woke up so I have a rough idea of what is going on

SHAOLIN

内部冲突

*Shrugs* I don't know maybe he got buff and the tan came from DA BEECH!!!

SLy

Noob
Shinnok will never have a stance like that. He's a Ex Elder God.. Thats all Jax buddy.

The Bow person could probably be Nightwolf as he's the only character in MK Lore who uses Bows and Arrows... and axes.

SLy

Noob
The Bow person could probably be Nightwolf as he's the only character in MK Lore who uses Bows and Arrows... and axes.
Yea but Boon Confirmed on twitter that his weapon is a bow mix with a Staff. It cant be nightwolf. More than likely a new character.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I hope that dude with the bow turns out to be like an Aztec-esque archer or some shit. And plays like Green Arrow done right.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
I hope hes in the game. I want to play him as a main. Fingers crossed for frost and Rain too!