What's new

Boss usage in MK10?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
I love to play as Shao Kahn and Goro, as long as they were balanced.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I prefer the bosses in fg's to stay bosses. I think there's a certain allure to them, in not knowing exactly what they're capable of.
In KOF XIII you can unlock Saki in consules versions of the game, they boss of that game in tourneys they just didnt use his ultimate form b/c SNK didnt inclde it.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Yeah they probably could, this is about in the use of consules. On PC IMO I dont think it doest matter, since ppl mod the fuck out of games like no tomorrow lol.
Even with ps4, someone will be willing to brick their console if it means they get to hack the game to do something that nobody else has claimed to do, so that they have done it first. They would just get another console.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Even with ps4, someone will be willing to brick their console if it means they get to hack the game to do something that nobody else has claimed to do, so that they have done it first. They would just get another console.
The IP address though.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
It would be hard but possible to balance them and put them in. I dont see why putting Goro and Kintaro in would be too hard seeing as you could remove their excessive armor and lower their damage output quite a bit. Same thing with Shao Kahn but to a greater extent(because he was broke af)

All I know is I want a Motaro boss fight. I don't care that he died in the last game, I wanna actually get to fight him this time. :\

Last edited:

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Originally read this as "Boon usage in MK10".

Huh. Now THAT would've been interesting...

Shinnok will more than likely be the boss character this time around. And yeah, make him playable. I'll be pretty pissed if he isn't playable.

Why can't we have nerfed bosses after unlocking them by defeating them?

Shinnok will more than likely be the boss character this time around. And yeah, make him playable. I'll be pretty pissed if he isn't playable.
NRS better make that fool badass/intimidating cause he has the lamest character design for a boss right now.