What's new

Boon, "Which fighter do you feel is MOST in need of help to compete better with the others?"

RavenDSkull

Lost between choices.
Shazam suffers because of everything. He's an incomplete character, and the tools he does have have crippling flaws. I can think of very few characters in any game who were so hopeless compared to the rest of the cast.

Actually, on second thought, I can't think of any.
Roll on MvC2?

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Zatanna needs more leniency on her teleport inputs, faster normals, bigger hitboxes and more block advantage. Obviously shes not much of a rush down character, but she's not the best zoner either. Fuck sinestro and deathstroke have godlike normals compared to zatanna, and do a better job at zoning.

Lobo needs to stack his trait, a lower jump arc, or atleast a heavier jump. More range on his command grabs and a valid wake up.

Scorpion, keep his damage how it is, but give him old j3 back and I think he will be fine.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Dont get me wrong im not in any way saying Shazam is top, he lacks things other chars has
but hes not as bad as people think he is, yes i know talk is cheap and anyone can say the same about any char
but i really dont think hes as bad some people make him out, does he needs buffs, yes but imo nothing major
Other than DMG (which i think is fine since hes a momentum char, but its debatable)
what buffs do ya think he needs?.
Shazam suffers because of everything. He's an incomplete character, and the tools he does have have crippling flaws. I can think of very few characters in any game who were so hopeless compared to the rest of the cast.

Actually, on second thought, I can't think of any.

Radish

Defining Definitions
Lobo needs to stack his trait, a lower jump arc, or atleast a heavier jump. More range on his command grabs and a valid wake up.
His range is more than fine. If they were to touch his command grabs at all the only thing I think they should change is the start up speed, and even then it'd just be by a little.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
His range is more than fine. If they were to touch his command grabs at all the only thing I think they should change is the start up speed, and even then it'd just be by a little.
That works too dood. I just want zatanna buffs really. see awesome potential in the character, just she has no way to get pressure going.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I believe you; because I think every character is good. But he's asking who the worst one out of all these good characters is. Bane's a candidate for that.
His venom trait puts him where he should be. Bane is amazing and I just recently realized why. He won't win any big tournaments anytime soon, or ever, but that's only because the tourney style favors those who zone out with no soul or remorse...which is reasonable because its for money. Gonna start my real training with him tonight.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
It is really hard to pick one.

Shazam, The Joker, Scorpion are probably hurting the most. But cases can be made for many others.

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
anyone else notice Boon used this to derail DLC talk?
because we arent getting anymore characters...

MetalPete

MACHKAAAAA!!!!!
Give Grundy's swamp hands a faster start-up

Leave Hawkgirl at more of a disadvantage after her mace dash is blocked.

Make Bane's ring slam reach more above and less in front.

Make Green Lantern's toss 1/4 screen. It's bad enough dealing with air-missiles all game, so why should his toss reach 1/2-3/4?

Cosmic_Castaway

Flying Grayson
His venom trait puts him where he should be. Bane is amazing and I just recently realized why. He won't win any big tournaments anytime soon, or ever, but that's only because the tourney style favors those who zone out with no soul or remorse...which is reasonable because its for money. Gonna start my real training with him tonight.
You do realize that any character who possibly won't ever win tournaments isn't amazing, right?