What's new

Boon talks w/ Yahoo eSports on "significant" competitive influences in Injustice 2

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yahoo eSports recently conducted an interview with Ed Boon regarding Injustice 2. There is some basic information thrown around like "how did they pick the cast, etc" but the meat and potatoes of the interview is around the 6 minute marker. Boon is asked about player feedback and whether it plays a role in decisions. Boon is quick to start nodding "yes" before the question is even over.

Boon explains that they listen to the community through social media, the competitive scene (likely means both viewing forums and speaking to the players face-to-face at events) and says it is a "significant" amount of influence in the game. This is not surprising or really anything new, but it's definitely music to our ears to keep hearing from NetherRealm Studios. We love you, NetherRealm.

Check out the interview here.

yahoo.png

Source: https://esports.yahoo.com/injustice-2-director-ed-boon-230000874.html

Redk9

Noob
As a Capcom player Ed Brows really is a breath of fresh air. I even got to meet him at CEO 2015. He was standing next to me just watching a match and I said "you know you really look like Ed Boon" and he said "I am Ed Boon". Really is a cool caring guy. I have the utmost faith in this game.