What's new

Boon retweets boot image, this time hinting at "Jacks" see for yourself

Really? Jax? Please, no.

For fuck's sake, what would be the point? He (arguably) got fucked up the worst by Sindel. I mean, a heel straight to the throat that breaks your neck usually means you're dead and staying that way.

I'd actually rather it be Noob Saibot.

trufenix

bye felicia
Really? Jax? Please, no.

For fuck's sake, what would be the point? He (arguably) got fucked up the worst by Sindel. I mean, a heel straight to the throat that breaks your neck usually means you're dead and staying that way.

I'd actually rather it be Noob Saibot.
We already know the story involves dead guys fighting for Quan Chi

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
For a sec I thought you meant Jack AND Sonya's kid lol. I was like "Damn! I didn't know she was doing it like that? !"
Wouldn't that be interesting though?
Like the plot twists would be incredible. I would actually play story mode just for the drama.

You thinking to
Joker confirmed.

Or my conspiracy theory confirmed:
1.) Jack was the Joker
2.) The Joker was in Batman
3.) PL mained Batman
4.) PL mained Kung Lao and won two EVO's with him
5.) ????
6.) Kung Lao confirmed
too hard bruh...its Jax hallelujah!

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
It's Jax...And I don't get why you guys want a reveal like every week damn I mean once a month is fine ..It would be nice to ya know have a few surprises when the game drops that's part of the excitement. Giving little at a time then near release of course they will explode with all sorts of good shit for us so just chill let them do their thing...

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
It's Jax...And I don't get why you guys want a reveal like every week damn I mean once a month is fine ..It would be nice to ya know have a few surprises when the game drops that's part of the excitement. Giving little at a time then near release of course they will explode with all sorts of good shit for us so just chill let them do their thing...
I don't think it can be Jax.
Not only did he not survive (and no non-survivor characters have been revealed), but add also that about half the roster has been revealed and we only have what... 3 new characters? The likelihood of it just being another throwback is low. Very low. And very doubtful that Jax would be the only character out of the mix that is returning from the grave...

Like I can buy maybe a Sonya's daughter snapping him out of Quan Chi's control... But at the same time, I kinda can't suspend my disbelief that much.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Sometimes it's best to read somethings at face value but then again you could do the exact opposite and still get no results..........How about that TYM?