What's new

Boon Hints at Martian Manhunter, Penguin, DLC, possibly more

Boon tweeted a pic in which he mentioned time and wanting dinner (not important) with a partial picture of the joker at the bottom. The more interesting part of the photo is on the second screen where some folders have been moved into view. Some of the folders i could read were:

-Cinema Renders
-DLC
-Penguin
-MMHunter

There are 2 more, but I cannot read them

Attachments

I am thinking the MMHunter points to a character tease and the Penguin folder is a troll (goes back to him saying characters hinted at might not be playable-- probably just a story appearance)

Black Adam would be pretty rad. Didn't he post songs to tease Joker and GreenArrow?

I am thinking the MMHunter points to a character tease and the Penguin folder is a troll (goes back to him saying characters hinted at might not be playable-- probably just a story appearance)

Black Adam would be pretty rad. Didn't he post songs to tease Joker and GreenArrow?
He posted a Ceaser Salad vid, and a song called the Joker. Ceaser was the actors name who played Joker in a TV show.

shig

kool guy
Well, it's impossible to have a multi-tiered Arkham stage and NOT include the Penguin as, at least, a part of the stage. If he's playable I hope there are riots in the streets.

Well, it's impossible to have a multi-tiered Arkham stage and NOT include the Penguin as, at least, a part of the stage. If he's playable I hope there are riots in the streets.

Good point. I bet batman's story shows him checking up on quite a few familiar faces before reaching Joker. Hopefully Scarecrow has a cool cameo too.

Anyone figure out those other folders? One looks Like "AIAS" and the other is something like "Com45"? Any DC heads see any hints through that? Stages maybe?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Either some folders don't have the appropriate things in them or they have nothing in them: MMHunter has something, AIAS has something and Cinematic Renders has something.