What's new

Bonus Challenge Tower Award... SMH -_-

Goku

Noob
Netherrealm Studios created a great, fun, exciting, and fresh new challenge tower for the Vita. MANY of the challenges were EXTREMELY challenging and agitated me quite a bit( Im looking at you Test Your Balance :mad:). Of course, the final award for beating Challenge 150 - End Game #2 is simply costumes. Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain alternates which were advertised to be unlocked throughout the challenge tower. Hector Sanchez even said himself in the first viewing of the game that the award would be better and much more rewarding than the previous which is very untrue. Who else is agitated with this?

Hector Sanchez even said himself in the first viewing of the game that the award would be bigger and better than the previous which is very untrue.
Well to be fair, 3 costumes are more than 1.

You should have seen this coming from a mile away. Fool me once...

Espio

Kokomo
lol....you get 3 actual tight costumes for Skarlet, Kenshi, and Rain off of the bonus challenge tower.

On consoles you had to beat 300 missions for Mileena's tape costume...not even comparable + costume is hideous:eek:.

Also, 3 costumes > 1 costume Hector was right...so.

Goku

Noob
lol....you get 3 actual tight costumes for Skarlet, Kenshi, and Rain off of the bonus challenge tower.

On consoles you had to beat 300 missions for Mileena's tape costume...not even comparable + costume is hideous:eek:.

Also, 3 costumes > 1 costume Hector was right...so.[/quote So my fucking point was I expected a bigger and more rewarding prize for a new challenge tower. Getting a costume for all of those missions isn't rewarding at all, Rain technically doesn't even have an alternate costume. It is a Klassic Outfit not an alternate, and Freddy has NO alternate whatsoever. Damn, you people on this forum are such assholes, I now remember why I have not commented on this site for a long time.

Espio

Kokomo
Goku

I'm not even mean lol. All I said was 3 costumes is better than 1, which is objectively true.

You're calling me and everyone an asshole for not raging about this? That's really mean and rude....good day sir:coffee:.

Goku

Noob
Goku

I'm not even mean lol. All I said was 3 costumes is better than 1, which is objectively true.

You're calling me and everyone an asshole for not raging about this? That's really mean and rude....good day sir:coffee:.
Getting a costume reward is not better at all, no matter how many you get. If you honestly want to believe doing all of the challenges just for a stupid fucking costumes that everyone believed would be unlocked in normal challenges then YOU ARE an ASSHOLE. That is not at all a more rewarding unlock, and he obviously led people to believe it would be something different besides costumes.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Getting a costume reward is not better at all, no matter how many you get. If you honestly want to believe doing all of the challenges just for a stupid fucking costumes that everyone believed would be unlocked in normal challenges then YOU ARE an ASSHOLE. That is not at all a more rewarding unlock, and he obviously led people to believe it would be something different besides costumes.
Dude, what the hell did you think you would be rewarded with? A free blowjob?

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
What else were they supposed to give us??? There is really nothing else. And I would love 3 costumes that actually looked cool than 1 that just sucked.

Espio

Kokomo

Whatever works for you hun....

Rage about nothing/thread.

Goku

Noob
What else were they supposed to give us??? There is really nothing else. And I would love 3 costumes that actually looked cool than 1 that just sucked.
Uh Playable bosses, new character, new fatalities, Cyber Smoke skin, Tremor playable?? So MANY options and we got costumes... And you only get 2 costumes, you unlock Rain's in a normal challenge

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Uh Playable bosses, new character, new fatalities, Cyber Smoke skin, Tremor playable?? So MANY options and we got costumes... And you only get 2 costumes, you unlock Rain's in a normal challenge
Playable boss's??? ARE YOU CRAZY? Go tell Tony-T that. New fighter for completing the ENTIRE CT? That would take way to long for a fighter. No Cyber smoke skin, only cyber Smoke as a full fighter, and that cant happen. Since he didnt turn into a robo. Really, costumes is about the only thing they CAN give us. No one else has a problem with it. I say its fine.

Dragon pretty much covered everything I wanted to say.

Having all the characters unlocked was one of the gimmicks of buying the vita, so they wouldn't make an unlockable character.

Does anyone else feel there are just too many costumes anyway?

They could have added a new arena or so.