What's new

Tech - Ninjitsu Bonsho Kick setup from B121 on block

Tweedy

Noob
Which Quan player? lol he's nerfed to no use.
Who dropped him besides Foreverking?

I saw Quan in the top 8 at Final Round, getting 3rd at Northwest Majors, top 8 in the ESL after beating Scar.

My post didn't have anything to do with Quan's viability. I was just making a funny comment. No reason to make an out of place statement that's factually incorrect.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
As i said this is legit and on a correct read you get a full combo in a safer manner than lets say an ex tp, but lets be real, you cant on reaction punish a poke with a 12 fr mid
I dunno what game you've been playing, the reason why i enjoy ninjutsu so much is because i can react to whiffed pokes and punish with F2 which is 15, F3 on reaction is pretty legit, and if they block ex spear is -5.

Either way, it also depends of the recovery frames of a whiffed move, characters with 15f recovery aren't going to be punished by it, but those who are 23f like Quan will.

Since this is still a read, you will just react to the button press.

The pre-recorded setup was just to test if they can poke out of it or not.

Last edited:

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Who dropped him besides Foreverking?

I saw Quan in the top 8 at Final Round, getting 3rd at Northwest Majors, top 8 in the ESL after beating Scar.

My post didn't have anything to do with Quan's viability. I was just making a funny comment. No reason to make an out of place statement that's factually incorrect.
lol I get that, I was just being salty at the fact that they overnerfed him without giving him anything to compensate.... Like you know the armored scoot warlock has. That's what he needs imo.

Edit: Mike is an amazing player he would do well with any char he chooses to main.

JINAMOUNAINAI

He who is on fire is not troubled by the smoke
What i say is always a personal opinion, and that states that a whiffed d1 cannot be reacted to and punished, of course you can set it up take a step back and do f3, but thats a read, some pokes are -13, reacting with a f2 thats 15 frames means you started the move before theirs even came out(reaction?)
Again it is legit and possible as a read not reaction. And that was my point only, that f3 thrown in a footsie war can kill you if it whiffs but since it is our only footsie tool its sometimes a necessary risk

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
lol I get that, I was just being salty at the fact that they overnerfed him without giving him anything to compensate.... Like you know the armored scoot warlock has. That's what he needs imo.

Edit: Mike is an amazing player he would do well with any char he chooses to main.
Play Warlock then.