What's new

Guide - Bojutsu Bojutsu combos

Darth Rambo

GT:DarthxXxRambo PSN:Darth__Rambo
and for corner meterless
22~bf4 34 343~db3 = 32% instead of 31
Nice find.

Also op what are you talking about with the raw dive kick? Is that meant to be in the corner? Maybe divekick rc 343 rc 34 db3? I didnt check to see if the 343 works but i couldnt land that original combo in practice outside of the corner.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Just wanted to quickly say that I'm really pleased that we finally have a discussion going on here. I really appreciate everyone trying to squeeze out extra damage and spending time in the lab with Bojutsu. Let's keep pushing forward and see how far we can take it!!

Wrubez

The Flow Instructor
So is there anywhere that has a good list of most optimal online combos? I can do all Bojutsu combos pretty good at this point but it's tough to do things like...

111xxbf4, run, 34, iadk, 34xxdb3

We all know the netcode blows but just seeing if there are optimal online combos for Bojo

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
So is there anywhere that has a good list of most optimal online combos? I can do all Bojutsu combos pretty good at this point but it's tough to do things like...

111xxbf4, run, 34, iadk, 34xxdb3

We all know the netcode blows but just seeing if there are optimal online combos for Bojo
There are combos that are more online friendly, but you won't find them in this thread. If you can't execute the combo you mentioned online, you should probably just find someone with a better connection to play.

But if you must:

Meterless

Starter, bo swat, njp, j2~dk, b21~bo swing

Meter

Starter, ex bo swing, njp j2~dk, b21~bo swing

....basically just sub in "njp j2~dk, b21~bo swing" instead of "run 34 iadk run 34 bo swing" for all combos. But it bears mentioning again that "optimal online combos" is a contradiction of terms.

Wrubez

The Flow Instructor
There are combos that are more online friendly, but you won't find them in this thread. If you can't execute the combo you mentioned online, you should probably just find someone with a better connection to play.

But if you must:

Meterless

Starter, bo swat, njp, j2~dk, b21~bo swing

Meter

Starter, ex bo swing, njp j2~dk, b21~bo swing

....basically just sub in "njp j2~dk, b21~bo swing" instead of "run 34 iadk run 34 bo swing" for all combos. But it bears mentioning again that "optimal online combos" is a contradiction of terms.
Dude "better connection" is a contradiction of terms with this piss poor netcode lol but Thx for responding. Instead of optimal I should have said consistent.

We all know that "instant" anything either won't work or are a major pita online (iafb, iadk, etc) as well as njp's and strict frame links. I was just looking for decent damage that didn't require an iadk + 2nd 34. Appreciate the feedback

Just curious about the midscreen combos; after you do the IADK, can you end the combo as follows: 34, 343, bf3? If so what percentage does that yield for each combo?

infamy23

FireBeard
Those 2 bar combos are overly complicated.

You can just do:

starter EXdb3 4 EXdb1 343 db3

It does 1% more damage and it requires no timing or execution whatsoever.

so I forgot to record this combo it still works, I am not sure how much it does with out the jump in but I imagine its 38% I will have to go check it out

the annotations for this combo is jump in 2. b2,1,4. bf4. 4. db2. 3,4. ia dive kick. 3. into db3

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I'll try to word it better. In my mind, any success had with Bojutsu is completely irrelevant. The character takes no execution skill.
I agree that while he may have been braindead, that's why he was nerfed damage wise. 50/50 characters have always been problematic in that regard, especially easy ones.

Reactions: GAV