What's new

BMA #8 Results

Did MFM deserve the win or did Odysseus beat himself?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Both are unworthy

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
MadeFromMetal has defended is crown 3 consecutive times now. That is a BMA record, and makes him the supreme champion. Using Kotal Khan MFM has been rolling through the competition like the Juggernaut BITCH!

Oh how the mighty have fallen. 3 is the number of times Odysseus has taken the back seat to MFM. 2nd place is only the first loser. Not much more to say than that. (SALT FACTOR x10)

Bruin after a 4 BMA event hiatus returned in good form. Taking 3rd place and showing Kung Jin is still a force to be reckoned with. If it wasn’t for a couple key drops he very well could have beaten Odysseus.

D-Hole with the biggest upset in BMA history promptly ruined Kinetic Onslaughts night with a 3-1 victory. The matches were not free however and have my vote for most exciting of the night.

Kinetic Onslaught a great Christian, a great man, a great friend but only a ok MK player is probably somewhere sitting on a mountain of salt. “How did this happen,” he ask himself. Maybe it was the full time play as Johnny or possibly the new hitbox. Either way he made bad history.

With a couple of adjustments ToneLoki could have made a play for further ranking. Really needs to optimize damage and get the 50/50s rolling. YOU NEED TO MAKE THE ENEMY PAY DEARLY WHEN YOU OPEN THEM UP.

This is vital. Tishe King is still in the learning phases of the game. Starting to get the hang of normals canceled into specials equals juggle state. He’s really starting to come together though. Check out the results below:

BMA #8 Results:
1. MadeFromMetal (Sun God Kotal Khan)
2. Odysseus (Jax Heavy Weapons, Quan Chi Summoner, Sub-Zero Grandmaster)
3. Bruin (Cassie Cage Hollywood, Kung Jin Bojustu)
4. D-Hole (Kung Lao Tempest)
5. Kinetic Onslaught (Johnny Cage A-List)
6. ToneLoki (Mileena Ravenous)
7. TisheKing (Scorpion Ninjustu, Ermac Master of Souls)

Watch the matches here,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_wbHyo3UuTg1x2_XWY5y9w

ButtonMashersAnonymous Chico
YOUTUBE.COM

Attachments

Last edited:

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
@Odyessus I voted that you beat yourself. Most, if not all of my damage came from capitalizing on your mistakes, which include: ill timed crossover attempts resulting in free AA damage (30-40%) for me, not blocking low on the second hit of the b1 string resulting in a free 20% with EX pizza connecting, waking up with unsafe attacks, and pressing buttons when it isn't necessarily your turn. Also, you did not capitalize on my mistakes. F2 is relatively unsafe as is f1b2, definitely lab up punishing those with your characters. I had no fear of throwing out unsafe moves because I wasn't being punished for it. And I'm not sure what happened to the clone in the Sub match but can Kotal just j3 right over it? It happened twice.

GG's though!