What's new

Blue Beetle Speculation Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican

At last Jaime Reyes joins the battle in Injustice 2!! So far his move set looks sick!!! So many possibilities with him so lets start speculating!! What will his moveset be like? The possibilities are endless!!!

Think we'll get Ted or Dan alternate skins? Only time will tell

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I saw him with ovipositer type moves. Not sure if it's just animation-only (grab I assume) or if you'll also be able to use them as normals. If it's normals, then lets see if NRS add hurtboxes to them or nah. If they don't then I might have to play him lol.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
K&M said in a video that this guy will be "replacing" Cyborg? Do you guys think that is so, or is there room for both? I am nto 100% sure why they said this at all.. they seam very different to me?

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
-Does he constantly have blue balls?

-Is his Pokemon Go preference Team Mystic?

-Is the illuminati aware that if you remove the 'beetle' from his name, and his opponent is Ivy, you've got the name of Jay-Z's daughter?

-Is he going to be able to combo into meter burn dabadee dabadie?

-If his opponent smashes him, does he become Beetle juice?

-Will Blue Beetle mirror matches encourage the induction of the FGC's crip community?

These are the questions no one is asking.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
K&M said in a video that this guy will be "replacing" Cyborg? Do you guys think that is so, or is there room for both? I am nto 100% sure why they said this at all.. they seam very different to me?
He isn't replacing Cyborg. DC are pushing Victor like crazy!! So i doubt they leave him out of the game, especially with JL coming out next year.

Blue Beetle and Cyborg only have the cannon/beam in common, everything else is different. I'm so hyped that we got another Titan on the roster though, especially one as unique as Jaime!

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
I was watching some gameplay and you can make Blue Beetle black, silver, gold, and purple. I find this really fun lmao. Cannot wait for Green Hood.
I'm going to have so much fun with that haha xD

I do wonder what Blue Beetle's role in the story is? He's clearly on the resistance side aka Team Batman but I want to know why and how? Considering all the other Titans are either dead, trapped in the Phantom Zone or on the Regime's side aka Team Superman it's interesting that's he's not.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
his trait interests me most.

Changes his arms to swords and he loses his blasters. Change them to arms again and he loses the range. What does it mean!!!!????
I don't know haha I'm a casual gamer. Is any of that a good thing?

I'm a button masher type of player lol Except with Mileena, I'm deadly with her, so I don't know what you mean by trait ...

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I don't know haha I'm a casual gamer. Is any of that a good thing?

I'm a button masher type of player lol Except with Mileena, I'm deadly with her, so I don't know what you mean by trait ...
Injustice has a trait system that give every character a slightly altered way to play for a short time. Its like a super power button that gives them better or different tools for a limited time.

For example, Nightwing could switch between escrima and staff stance in Inj 1. Both stances had different tools and specials that were better in different circumstances.

Batman could summon bats

Martian Manhunter could make his limbs longer

We don't really know anything about the new characters traits yet.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
Injustice has a trait system that give every character a slightly altered way to play for a short time. Its like a super power button that gives them better or different tools for a limited time.

For example, Nightwing could switch between escrima and staff stance in Inj 1. Both stances had different tools and specials that were better in different circumstances.

Batman could summon bats

Martian Manhunter could make his limbs longer

We don't really know anything about the new characters traits yet.
Oh ok that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation! I assume Beetle will be able to switch between blades and blasters judging from gameplay...

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I saw Cyborg's d2 as his d2. Y'all better rally for a better anti air or he'll be free to jump ins. :DOGE

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Am I the only one who notices Blue Beetle moves around like D'Vorah? His fighting stance and walk animation.

I hope this isn't permanent. I hope NRS can be creative, because Blue Beetle is exactly the character that you can be creative with.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
Blue Beetle Live Action?
Yup! He appeared in Smallville season 10. That suit was hideous and very bulky though.

He also had a live action short created meant to gauge interest in a Blue Beetle tv series. Unfortunately this was before the comic book superhero boom on TV so it wasn't picked up :/ But the suit looked legit!! The video is on YouTube so ill try and find it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.