What's new

Match Footage - Blood God Blood God vs Dualist (Constructive Criticism)

Had some good matches with DeadlyxRebel's Dualist Liu Kang. For the life of me, I cannot consistently parry his (i think) B12 3 hit move which of course breaks armor. And before anyone says go in the lab and practice,
I've been trying to since December and for the life of me cant online. It is possible because the 1st hit can be done meterless but the 2nd hit requires meter.

I missed out a bunch of opportunities to air grab his crossups but Liu has a lot of stuff to look out for other than an occasional crossup. I've got to stop jumping in a lot but this might be entertaining to some, hopefully I'll get some constructive criticism towards this matchup. The 1st vid is me getting my ass whooped alot, and then finally adapting afterwards.

Any one willing to share any tips, knowledge, or suggestions on this supposed 7-3 matchup in Dualist favor? The corner seems like death so this is one reason you see me trying to jump out a lot.

I saw you all had a Dualist vs War God matchup recently. @FOREVER EL1TE @Mr Aquaman

I didn't see me being tagged but dualist wins 6-4, possibly a 7-3. Blood god loses armor which is very useful against lk in general and dualist damage buff can negate his defense totem.