What's new

Breakthrough - Nimble Blocking while Nimble(6/11/16)

Riot Frenzy

Acidic Reptile
Hi Reptile community it's my first time posting here in a long time but I've been following the forums for a while. I was wondering if the ability to block certain reversals after f412 ex activate has been mentioned before and if there is a list of safe activates. I just learned he can safely block Mileena's low ball but haven't been successful testing others.

EDIT: 6/11/2016 - This glitch can be done without having to use a block string and works on normals

Last edited:
Well when u activate nimble ur not able to block no matter what.there are a few strings to activate ex nimble wich is f,412 ex nimble.but the best thing to use for a activation is st,4 into ex nimble wich is a true block string and ur even able to backdash if u read a armor reversal.

Riot Frenzy

Acidic Reptile
Sorry about not getting back to you guys sooner I've been busy with work and school! The Video should be working now. I tried testing this out with a handful of reversals but couldn't find anything new. Haven't gone through the whole cast yet though.

HatecraftsWife

Day 1 grill
This only works against 8 frame reversals such as Mileena's roll or Reptile's dash. Can't get this to work with 7 frame normals or anything else for that matter.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Nice tech,do you have any vid when after the nible activation you go invisible too and you end the combo to a noxious setup.:DOGE?

This only works against 8 frame reversals such as Mileena's roll or Reptile's dash. Can't get this to work with 7 frame normals or anything else for that matter.
Well it still works thnks for this im messing with it right now i can get atleast 42% against mileena if she would reversal with ball roll lol