Most humble shit talker ever!!!
This Patch def helped the game

pulling numbers out of my ass, but im gonna do it

9-10/10 Tournys, theres always a BA and SM winner, and theres always def top 3

since this patch its now like 3-4/10 which is a huge difference

as i said these statistics are straight outta my ass, so dont quote me lol

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
Was this on a point system or something?.. The match with Flash Blind Ducky got his azz wooped. I don't see how he won at all.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Was this on a point system or something?.. The match with Flash Blind Ducky got his azz wooped. I don't see how he won at all.
Double elimination bracket, winners finals SNKE won 3-1, I was sent to losers finals and won 3-0 then it was grand finals and I won 3-1 or 3-2, reset the bracket, then won 3-1 or 3-2 again, winning the tournament.

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
Double elimination bracket, winners finals SNKE won 3-1, I was sent to losers finals and won 3-0 then it was grand finals and I won 3-1 or 3-2, reset the bracket, then won 3-1 or 3-2 again, winning the tournament.
Ahh..ok I see. The videos were a bit deceiving is all.

snort

Noob
How often are these taking place? Roseville by Sacramento? Thats like a little over an hour drive from where I am.

Blind_Ducky

How often are these taking place? Roseville by Sacramento? Thats like a little over an hour drive from where I am.
There's a Facebook group that I don't have the link too that I'll try to get real quick. The dates are always posted on Facebook and the venue isn't always in Roseville it's usually in Sacramento.

The_SNKE can you get the link because I can't get it off my phone because idk how too because yeah

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Im really Happy you guys are getting more recognition for our scene I'm disappointed I didn't get to go this time but I try and support as much as I can I don't know if you guys remember me but I'm the Sinestro player I'll make sure to introduce myself next time but I would love to session with you guys (blinducky,blackout,snek) please contact me if you're interested I live in Sacramento, my Sinestro is pretty vicious >:)

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Im really Happy you guys are getting more recognition for our scene I'm disappointed I didn't get to go this time but I try and support as much as I can I don't know if you guys remember me but I'm the Sinestro player I'll make sure to introduce myself next time but I would love to session with you guys (blinducky,blackout,snek) please contact me if you're interested I live in Sacramento, my Sinestro is pretty vicious >:)
There's a session going on this Saturday in Citrus Heights. Are you on Facebook?

Blind_Ducky

Yessss come by pls more peoples = awesome :) the links to the Facebook stuff is a couple posts above