What's new

Bleed for me...MK11 Skarlet face model

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I get a very Penelope Cruz vibe especially from the second pic of her, and that is meant as nothing but a compliment. They did such a good job picking face models for this game and doing them all justice. And to think faces were once among the things NRS was most derided for; my have they come a long way.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I get a very Penelope Cruz vibe especially from the second pic of her, and that is meant as nothing but a compliment. They did such a good job picking face models for this game and doing them all justice. And to think faces were once among the things NRS was most derided for; my have they come a long way.
oh man, if they had picked up Penelope Cruz herself to do it mocap for Skarlet, she would be even more hotter !! 10 x times more ! :D

RYX

BIG PUSHER
you dont like the ingame model?
I don't like her face specifically, I think she ended up way better than people thought she would look like before game launched

her face is a bit not long enough/too wide unmasked and it doesn't quite do the model justice

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Skarlet is the 2nd hottest female in MK11, after Jade .... but anyone know that once Sindel come out as DLC, she will be the alpha female, the ultimate MILF and the more gorgeous of all , hehe :p

Snoop88

Noob
Hmm better with mask ;) Those eyes are stunning! Without it it seems a little bit too wide... or maybe those lips are too thick?