What's new

General/Other Black Adam Buff Thread

Error

DF2+R2
So yeah... This is a legit thread now since Black Adam's been normalized into Cyber Sub-Zero 2.0, and he still hasn't gotten any alts ;_;

#BuffBlackAdamWithCostumes
#Kappa

Man I think I'm the only one who likrs Bald Adam.
I actually really like it and pick that costume 70% of the time, the trick to liking it is keeping an open mind lol

But it's long over due where are his Alts!!

Why no buffs for the bombs? I mean they take forever to cast and I have never seen any player top or casual incorporate them... Compared to jokers teeth it's ridiculous
Edit: imagine if it had a meterburn that shot 3 bombs covering the close normal and far range!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I actually really like it and pick that costume 70% of the time, the trick to liking it is keeping an open mind lol

But it's long over due where are his Alts!!

Why no buffs for the bombs? I mean they take forever to cast and I have never seen any player top or casual incorporate them... Compared to jokers teeth it's ridiculous
Edit: imagine if it had a meterburn that shot 3 bombs covering the close normal and far range!
Rico Suave uses them pretty often, and I tend to use them a good bit as well. A buff isn't really necessary though, mainly because if one hits he gets a pretty huge reward out of it.

Rico Suave uses them pretty often, and I tend to use them a good bit as well. A buff isn't really necessary though, mainly because if one hits he gets a pretty huge reward out of it.
You have to show me this lol, at least now I know who to search to see it used in action

Okay I've been thinking and this is a legit "buff"Adam needs. 5 times out of 10, his "3"ender whiffs on his b23u string in combos. I'd like this to hit every time please lol.

Don't know if its considered a buff, but it pisses me off a tad when the bastard misses

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Okay I've been thinking and this is a legit "buff"Adam needs. 5 times out of 10, his "3"ender whiffs on his b23u string in combos. I'd like this to hit every time please lol.

Don't know if its considered a buff, but it pisses me off a tad when the bastard misses

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2
That's combo gravity.

This character does not need ANY buffs.