What's new

Tech Black Adam Block String Interactables

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
I went through most interactables and tried to combo them with Black Adam's heavy advantage strings. Unfortunately they all have gaps meaning the interactable can be armored or supered through. AI was set to always block and reversal with corpse charge. Enjoy this a tease for my next big tech which won't invovle Black Adam.

Rico Suave
smokey
AK Smarrgasm
usedcarsalesmang
Gruntypants
Error
Peckapowa
FOREVER KING
JaredL
MITDJT
Killin Natzees
Metzos
Joker8417
Qwark28
Vulcan Hades
SonicBoomBrad
Celerity
Mikemetroid

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Why not post in the general discussion thread instead of making a new topic every time?

This is useless. The most advantage you get from a trait cancel is +23 or so IIRC and jumps are 35 something frames, add grabbing the interactible and then throwing it and its got more holes than cheese.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Like Qwark said there is no reason to make a new thread for every video or small tech you want to explain. The general discussion is a fine place to put ideas like this.

Vocket

Why not post in the general discussion thread instead of making a new topic every time?

This is useless. The most advantage you get from a trait cancel is +23 or so IIRC and jumps are 35 something frames, add grabbing the interactible and then throwing it and its got more holes than cheese.
This one is a bit minor but I prefer to make a new thread because I am hollywood and need attention. Not really but I would rather it be here than there.
As for your jump data wtf that is way too high you are accounting for the whole jump arc and not just the up motion to grab the interactable. These have one hole between the interactable and the string and thats it

Vocket

Like Qwark said there is no reason to make a new thread for every video or small tech you want to explain. The general discussion is a fine place to put ideas like this.
Wow we had a video thread in the BA forum feel free to put this there.
I don't like the general thread because it is too big and broad so it would get buried and lost between the pages. You could rename the video thread to video/tech thread and I would be happier

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
This one is a bit minor but I prefer to make a new thread because I am hollywood and need attention. Not really but I would rather it be here than there.
As for your jump data wtf that is way too high you are accounting for the whole jump arc and not just the up motion to grab the interactable. These have one hole between the interactable and the string and thats it
You'd rather minor and situational things in the first page of the forums instead of actual tech threads?

If you can armour through it that means there's at least an 8f gap, that's about half a dash and considering you jump back from right in their face, most interactibles will not hit them, even if you MB them for armour.

Armour with B3 and F3 is 8f, if you can armour from +23 into jump interactible you can tell approx how many frames the jump and grab is.

Vocket

You'd rather minor and situational things in the first page of the forums instead of actual tech threads?
Storms would agree with me.
Joking aside how do you know that you need a 8 frame gap to armor?

Vocket

Because B3 and F3 are armourable on the 8th frame.
Dang tautology. Im gonna take your word for it. This tech of mine is more useful with other characters and I will make a big compilation tomorrow. I don't how many other characters have as much raw advantage like adam I will guess he is the only that can do it off air interactables.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Dang tautology. Im gonna take your word for it. This tech of mine is more useful with other characters and I will make a big compilation tomorrow. I don't how many other characters have as much raw advantage like adam I will guess he is the only that can do it off air interactables.
Chars like doomsday and grundy get free interactibles from ex air snatch and ex walking corpse respectively

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
It's not useless at all, especially with some of the faster air interactables.
People are slow to react to things that they've never even seen before- and no Black Adam player currently uses stuff like this, at all.
Most jump to interactables willy-nillily, because of his ease of keepaway through having better mobility than anyone.
You will land this on players the first time you use it- maybe the second, even. And this 20% damage will make a big difference in matches against someone who's never seen this tech before.

Vocket

It's not useless at all, especially with some of the faster air interactables.
People are slow to react to things that they've never even seen before- and no Black Adam player currently uses stuff like this, at all.
Most jump to interactables willy-nillily, because of his ease of keepaway through having better mobility than anyone.
You will land this on players the first time you use it- maybe the second, even. And this 20% damage will make a big difference in matches against someone who's never seen this tech before.
Some people post on tech threads like they never fall for gimmicks or have perfect reactions. Oh well I will use this when the situation presents itself.

KIllaByte

Some of the people

Some people post on tech threads like they never fall for gimmicks or have perfect reactions. Oh well I will use this when the situation presents itself.
You should use it at the first opportunity you have.

Qwark speaks as if he knows exactly what ALL of your character's options are. No one ever can.
Anyone who discourages the implementation or spreading of new ideas is an enemy of the community.

If everyone plays the same, first spectators become bored- then the players. Don't be as predictable or methodical as certain players want you to be. It helps you beat them, and leaves them enraged.. it might even convince them to open their mind.
Did he even see the J2 air interactables? That's GDLK.
If you find enjoyment from posting tech like this, keep at it.

Vocket

You should use it at the first opportunity you have.

Qwark speaks as if he knows exactly what ALL of your character's options are. No one ever can.
Anyone who discourages the implementation or spreading of new ideas is an enemy of the community.

If everyone plays the same, first spectators become bored- then the players. Don't be as predictable or methodical as certain players want you to be. It helps you beat them, and leaves them enraged.. it might even convince them to open their mind.
Did he even see the J2 air interactables? That's GDLK.
If you find enjoyment from posting tech like this, keep at it.
Damn you are giving me so much hype right now. I have something big cooking up, every new tech thread I make leads to another similar one. Also keep blowing qwark up its hilarious.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
There are x options after something, if you think gimmicks are useful and that tech is good only if someone hasn't seen it before then you're not referring to solid tech. Yes, this will catch someone off guard once but that's as far as it goes. Also, jump back and interactible is very reactable

KIllaByte

There are x options after something, if you think gimmicks are useful and that tech is good only if someone hasn't seen it before then you're not referring to solid tech. Yes, this will catch someone off guard once but that's as far as it goes. Also, jump back and interactible is very reactable
Thus, it's not useless.
We know you're proud of your TYM title the "#1 Asshole" but you should save that reputation for other situations, where someone isn't trying to help a character community improve.
It's more acceptable in unjust complaint threads.

zaf

professor
Qwark28
AK Smarrgasm

You both prefer to have tech placed in the general thread over a new thread?
Don't feel it will get lost in the thread?
Just curious.

With regards to this video, I can see this hitting some people not expecting it.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Qwark28
AK Smarrgasm

You both prefer to have tech placed in the general thread over a new thread?
Don't feel it will get lost in the thread?
Just curious.

With regards to this video, I can see this hitting some people not expecting it.
A lot of his theads have been more speculation and asking what people think of some of the things he has made videos for. Its better to just talk about them in the general discussion if youre just looking for people to confirm your ideas.

zaf

professor
A lot of his theads have been more speculation and asking what people think of some of the things he has made videos for. Its better to just talk about them in the general discussion if youre just looking for people to confirm your ideas.
No problem. I did mention to vocket that I am doing a small yt segment. Where I will take roughly 5 new pieces of tech and combine them into one segment explaining them all in a TLDR format. Will allow for some more exposure for those who don't normally get it. But I definitely see where you are coming from. Thanks for the input smar.