What's new

Video/Tutorial Black Adam 20% block string with double trait and full meter

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
Yeah i get what the mixup is, but they are just going to block. Theres no reason for them to try and escape after a 113~trait because its around +20 on block.

What im saying is your thread is about a blockstring coming off "113~trait, f3.." and its already been found and tested that you can dash to escape.
Heh it was fun trying to think of a combo that could actually double trait. F3 was the solution I found and it is quite gimmicky but fun. If you can find any double trait combos I would love it. 113~trait, 113~MB-F3 cancels use up too much meter and are not time consuming enough for trait to come back.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Heh it was fun trying to think of a combo that could actually double trait. F3 was the solution I found and it is quite gimmicky but fun. If you can find any double trait combos I would love it. 113~trait, 113~MB-F3 cancels use up too much meter and are not time consuming enough for trait to come back.

I had a combo before the very first patch where trait cooled down like a second faster and b1 gave you more advantage, think it was B1~trait, j2 11~black magic, j2, 22b1 j2 11 trait b23U1+2 and that was like 51% for no bars.

Vocket

I had a combo before the very first patch where trait cooled down like a second faster and b1 gave you more advantage, think it was B1~trait, j2 11~black magic, j2, 22b1 j2 11 trait b23U1+2 and that was like 51% for no bars.
Damn double trait on an actual combo and not block string? Also it seem ridiculous that b1 trait would link into j2 but hes BA so =p. Anyways I'm gonna try to do the combo I just made (not today im exhausted) but with the opponent set to duck to prove that you can do four j1 boot stomp mixups without giving a shit. I'll probably give up my double trait comboes for now, and focus and more ways to set up the legendary cross up.

Heres my next idea I just thought out and tested a bit. d1 and b2 on hit give enough frame advantage to connect a j1. Too bad it seems like a waste to drop a guaranteed combo for a mixup. Might be viable after black magic since it's scaling is horrible.

see ya

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Now it becomes a guess and not an option select. Forward dash is a full punish for f3 (strangely enough I remember this because while testing with flash his flying uppercut would go past my f3 every time) but BA can do a full punish with a simple 22b1.

It always remains a mixup, but having to guess between backdash, forward dash, and jabs is quite shitty. Not to mention that doing a f3 that can't be reversaled is quite hard.
a 30f move can be dashed under on reaction always

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Now it becomes a guess and not an option select. Forward dash is a full punish for f3 (strangely enough I remember this because while testing with flash his flying uppercut would go past my f3 every time) but BA can do a full punish with a simple 22b1.

It always remains a mixup, but having to guess between backdash, forward dash, and jabs is quite shitty. Not to mention that doing a f3 that can't be reversaled is quite hard.
how can u reversal a f3? arent they supposed to be advantage on block? o-0

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Far boot stomp

Just because something is plus in block doesn't mean that you can't reversal. It just means that the reversal wasnt a punish and they will be able to block unless they mashing buttons most likely
but why would u attempt to reversal since they'll probably be able to beat it out with their next move since their plus on block? im confused, it doesnt make sense to me o-o

but why would u attempt to reversal since they'll probably be able to beat it out with their next move since their plus on block? im confused, it doesnt make sense to me o-o
The way he's describing (from what I understand) is that you do 113~trait, f3. If you time the f3 wrong, some characters can reversal out before the f3 hits

Vocket

The way he's describing (from what I understand) is that you do 113~trait, f3. If you time the f3 wrong, some characters can reversal out before the f3 hits
Thats exactly what it means. Technically they can reversal but they can't interrupt f3, except with armor or backdash