What's new

Breakthrough Black Adam 100% combo (reset in Metropolis)

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
E-hem... 99%*. :p
Awesome stuff man. Been waiting for someone to use Black Adam's Pokeballs in interesting ways.
Good shit!

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
That was tight.

I have a couple of swaggy resets using bombs that are just as hard and impractical but are hilarious. Awesome video.
yeah, I've got some really funny looking but highly impractical stuff like this that I haven't shared yet because I'm going to be making (eventually) a Black Adam interactable/bomb/swag video thingy:

And, and forgot to give you props on your top 8 at FR, man. Thats HUGE, given how stacked a major it was, Good job. @AK Smarrgasm

Error

DF2+R2
I wish I had my PS3 on me so I could explore more shit with BA, I've always wanted to incorporate his bombs into my game play other than occasional troll combos.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
yeah, I've got some really funny looking but highly impractical stuff like this that I haven't shared yet because I'm going to be making (eventually) a Black Adam interactable/bomb/swag video thingy:

And, and forgot to give you props on your top 8 at FR, man. Thats HUGE, given how stacked a major it was, Good job. @AK Smarrgasm
Yea ive used that one for the most retarded bomb super combo ill have to show it to you if i make it to UFGT. Ive got ones with the chair of goods, the pig, and a ton of other interactibles on other stages. They are super tight and do tons of damage but are almost impossible to get and are usually not guaranteed.