What's new

Biggest combos in Armageddon

I've seen a couple other forums doing this.
I don't think combos fall into the category of brokeness but a fun part of fighting games. Have you found any good ones?
It seems everyone has a simple 40% (or close to it) finishing with the air kombo: 1, 1, 2... 1, 1, 3, 4. That is the highest variation right?

If I find anything good I'll share it.

I figure this is the best way to announce it- A new infinite in MKA.

With Noob, do 4, 4, jump, 1, land, 4, 4, jump, 1...
For finishers... perhaps 1134 would do it. This can be pulled off quite easily (moreso than the Moloch inf), and is easily variable.

EDIT- The combo does not work in the corner :( So a finisher would be in order once they have been juggled across the stage... perhaps 1134, then land, throw stars, use invisibility on opponnent's block and then teleport throw?

Yeah, I know. But unfortunately I lack a capture card. I'll be happy to see someone else cap it though (like that would happen).

silentW said:
Yeah, I know. But unfortunately I lack a capture card. I'll be happy to see someone else cap it though (like that would happen).
Actually I go out of my way to cap stuff for others all the time. I don't have a capture card so sometimes I have to use my digital camcorder. I would do it for you but I simply can not get your infinite unblockable. Which is part of the reason I mentioned that you should somehow record it.

Edit:
Let's just have combos in here, infinites count as brokeness. I got some good ones with my KAF, not high damage but easy damage.

dreemernj

Ambassador
I stopped playing this game really quickly, lol. But, I had just found Motaro's donkey kick, donkey kick, 2, 2. 36% midscreen. I know 36% isn't huge but it is a zero effort combo and it has to be extendable, especially if you get near a wall.

Funny thing is, there are these low effort combos like Motaros then there is this one I strung together for Shujinko that takes more effort and has little return (in damage)

(In Mantis), three punch combo, bounce up, bounce up, switch to sword and then it a three hit combo... that is only like 30% at most (at work so I forgot the button assignments)

highest combos so far from what i've seen, from MKO and various

Darrius
Gauntlets - 3, cs, 1,1,cs,2,4,4 (wall) d+2 - 51%

Chameleon
Ninja Sword - 1,3, 4,4 4,1, cs, 1,1,1,u+4 b,f+4 - 64%

Kitana 58%
Ba Gua - u+4, cs, 1,1 cs, 1,2,2,4 (wall hit) d+2 - 58%

Li Mei 54%
Lu He Ba Fa - f,d+3 d,b+4 1,1,2, ff+2 - 54%

Scorpion
Wep. f+1, Spear, 2,2,1, Hellfire, side step, throw - about 50%

Jarek
Axe stance: db1, 1344, bf3 = 48%

Hsu Hao 77%
Sumo - d,u+3 1,2,cs b+1,b+2 (wall) 3, (wall) d+2 - 77%

Jax
b+2,1,1, free throw, Ground Pound *damage = 48%~50%

Sub-Zero
kori: b+2,cs,1,2...1,2,4, b,f+4 (7 hits 40%)

Sonya 55%
Tae Kwon Do - 2, cs, 1,1,2,4,b+3 (wall), jump, 1,1,2 1,1,3,4 -55%

Sheeva combo:
Shokhan Blades - b+1, 1, cs, 2,2,cs,3 - 52%

Jarek(non air)
(kickaxe style)Grapple rope, 1, 3, 4, 4, 4, back, foward+3, 55% if done correctly,
guaranteed 42% minimal btw buffer the TS drop after wards for added damage.

Liu Kang
Nunchaku - b+2, cs, 1,1, 1,1, jump 1,1,3,4,cs - 54%

Mavado
Long Fist - u,u+4, b+2, cs, 1,1,4, 1,1,4, b,f+4 - 66%

Noob Saibot
Monkey - 2,1,1,b+2, d,f+3 2,1,1,cs - 50%

Shao Khan
Tai Tsu - 1,1,cs, (wall) 3, cs, 1,1,1, db+1 - 51%

Sonya
Tae Kwon Do - 2, cs, 1,1,2,4,b+3 (wall), jump, 1,1,2 1,1,3,4- 55%

Tanya
Kobo Jutsu - b+2,b+1 b+2,1,1 (wall) 1 - 53%
Kobo Jutsu - b+2,b+1 b+2,1,1,u+1 - 50%

shadok

Noob
This is my combo with SUB ZERO:
d,u,2 1,2 1,2 jump 1,1,4 cs 1,1,3,4
this huge combo can do more than 65% of dammage

Scorpion:
b,f,1 u,4 b,1 b,1 b,1 cs 2,2,1 = 52% of dammage

shadok

Noob
i dont think that this combo is unsafe specialy for an MK legend like you
your "too bad " was pathetic Mr MK legend.

Nice damage, but you gotta be joking!
du2 IS unsafe, if its blocked or misses all together. That IS "too bad..." He wasnt rippin you.

Good luck running up and even connecting your first 1,2 in a real match to begin with... :wink:

shadok said:
what's "too bad" is the last four moves of the combo aren't even guaranteed, since the first air throw is tech-able. And yes, d,u+2 is unsafe as fuck. D,U+2 should only be used to punish after you sidestep a projectile, and even then it should be done rarely.

RayRokka

Noob
shadok said:
I guess that makes you an idiot now doesn't it?

Why don't you go play the game and realize what a useless move the ice shower is.

If the recovery didn't take 50000 frames it might be decent...like in MK3.

Quit player hatin son...its makin you look bad. I was offering constructive criticism, and you have to take it as an insult. The combo is great, but it will never work in a real match, especially online.

I bet your one of those guys that bases all your opinions on playing the Ai in arcade mode aren't you?

RayRokka

Noob
MrSchpfmut said:
Nice damage, but you gotta be joking!
du2 IS unsafe, if its blocked or misses all together. That IS "too bad..." He wasnt rippin you.

Good luck running up and even connecting your first 1,2 in a real match to begin with... :wink:
Not nearly as useful as the MK3 version...a dash or run would have been nice. I have no idea why Ed won't do it.

He invented rushdown for crissake....yet for somereason has completely abandoned it.

shadok

Noob
such futilities will never make me un idiot ...ok?!!!
and a constructive criticism does not start with too bad.
i'll help you to be more polishes and to be able to do a corect constructive criticism ,for exemple:
good job ......but.... ok?like our friend "MrSchpfmut"
finaly,i have not enough time to be an MK LEGEND ,so am keeping playing arcade-easy mode .

Let me remind you guys of the topic of this thread:
"Biggest combos in Armageddon"

Please, difficulty, safeness, and efficiency have nothing to do with this. It's the damage that counts.

Ray, your response was very short. Shadok has a point. When you say "too bad this move barely works and is unsafe" there is going to be a dispute. I don't know how you couldn't see that. I understand your intentions, but please, if you don't have time at the moment to make a detailed response, just wait until you can if it's going to make you look like a jerk and start an arguement. Nothing against you, I just want to stay on topic here.

Shadok, these people do know what they are talking about though, let's chill. Nice combos, a lot better than what I have done. :wink:

RayRokka

Noob
shadok said:
i'll help you to be more polishes and to be able to do a corect constructive criticism ,for exemple:
finaly,i have not enough time to be an MK LEGEND ,so am keeping playing arcade-easy mode .
Ok judging by your grammar and spelling, I am assuming english is not your primary language. I can see how my reply could have been taken the wrong way since the translation may have been too literal.

First of all my comment was never an attack on you personally or on your combo. It was a general statement on how sucky ice shower is, it is unfortunate that a 65% Sub Zero combo (something he has been needing for years) will probably not be used in competetive play. The circumsatnces required to set the combo up are just too difficult to set up to be truly reliable.

Yes Dave you are right the topic is highest damaging combos in Armageddon and I guess that qualifies as a high percentage combo wether its useful or not.

The biggest "Useful" combo I can do with Sub is somewhere in the 40%'s

1,2,b2_1,2_1,1,3,cs

Even if I mess this combo up it ends with Shoto 3, which is fine for spacing reasons. The victim doesnt fall too far away at all and I can occasionally connect with another standing 3 and start the combo all over gain.

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding...

shadok

Noob
This is a nice combo with sub zero (specialy for newbies) .it can be stopped only with a breaker ,here it is:
d,u,2 1,2 1,2,4 b,f ,4 = 49% damage

shadok

Noob
A modest combo with noob ,i did it last night n here it is:
damage = 63% 11 hits

Monkey:d,f,4 d,u,2 d,f,3 walk a bit 2,1,1,cs

Raditz

Noob
shadok said:
shaddok said:
That was an epic two hit kombo the likes of which RayRokka will not see again in his MK Legend lifespan despite his attempt at a friendship:

RayRokka said:
Sorry if there was a misunderstanding...